Saturday, February 11, 2006

Infidel Babe Of The Week ...


Beyonce Knowles.

I don't think it would be possible to wrap this babes ass in a burqa. The damned thing would catch on fire.

As Von Schlichtningen says, Beyonce is

"horribly, horribly infidel. It would go against all human rights to show her to a Muslim.Please do not be that cruel!"

Ok, I will.

So, in, uhm, researching our new Infidel Babe of the Week, I found that what Von Schlicht says is absolutely true. She is horribly, horribly infidel.

In fact, she is so Infidel that, as you can see, she wears two crosses, yes, count them, two crosses, just to spite the Jihadis.

Now, that's what I call an Infidel Babe.

6 comments:

Pastorius said...

She's such a smokin' hot Infidel, and so pious too.

Kiddo said...

Go Foxxy Cleopatra!! Yeah baby!! Both myself and Mini-Me are voting for this babe. And I'm a heterosexual female. That's just how hot Beyonce is!!

Pastorius said...

So hot, she can make you go Pim's way, huh?

:)

von Schlichtningen said...

The cartoons were nothing compared to this. Muslim heart attacks will abound and IBA will be considered responsible. Riots - even war - is guaranteed.

I warned you all!

(my infidel heart is at risk also - but we must risk and suffer all for our infidel cause. More "blood, sweat and tears". Bring it on!)

Pastorius said...

Yes, she definately gets the blood, sweat, and tears boiling, doesn't she?

Like you said, now, war is inevitable.

A. Eteraz said...

allah, damn me to hell for eternity and let me live with her. keep her in that first outfit please.