Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Infidel Bloggers Alliance Golden Balls Award


... goes to (drumroll) ... Pamela, at Atlas Shrugs.

Yes, that's right, she's Infidel Babe Of The Week, and the latest recipient of the Golden Balls Award.

I have long marveled at the way Pamela puts herself on the line. Her writing is absolutely uncompromising and, of course, it is accompanied by a face one can't forget. And yet, she does not hesitate to post her photo. No anonymity necessary here.

I'm sure more than one Islamofascist has passed Pamela on the streets of NYC and gotten all twisted up in little Jihadi knots, thinking to himself, "Do I want to kill her, or do I want to fall down on my knees and propose marriage to her?"

Of course, all the infidels of the world laugh in chorus, right along with Pamela, at the very thought.

Read Atlas Shrugs everyday. On second thought, maybe not. Because then you'll find out that's where I get half my material.

4 comments:

Dag said...

If this girl isn't afraid to post her photo on the Net for all and sundry to see, then we can certainly post our butts on chairs at McDonald's to meet and greet our friends in public and sit to plot the furtherence of Modernity and human rights in our own nations and neighborhoods.

Truepeers and I and others will sit this evening at McDonald's on Main and Terminal sts., Vancouver, Canada, from 7-9:00 pm. Ohters across the world will do the same.

We will win our nations again if we stand up to be counted. Better still, we'll have some self-respect.

Pastorius said...

I like that segue, Dag.

You're the man. Thanks for doing what you are doing.

AtlasShrugs.com said...

Hey, I'll check out my Mickey Dee's on 3rd Avenue and see if the infidels are congregating.

A round of cheezboigers for everyone!
Pamela

Jason Pappas said...

I've been reading Pamela since last March ... one of the gutsiest gals on the web. I like her style. Kicks butt and takes no prisoners … but does it with class. Great graphics and clear hard-hitting commentary!