Wednesday, July 19, 2006

How Many Years Until The Great European Revolution?

The governments of the major nations of Europe are competing to see who will be the first taken down by a violent rebellion of their people.

About six weeks back, a young white man freaked out and shot some North Africans in the streets of Brussels. Now, of course, the truth is, Europeans are understandably nervous about the dangers of Islamofascism.And, when a population is under pressure, things like this will happen. I am not excusing it. I am simply saying it is not surprising.

Europe in general, and Belgium in particular has been infiltrated by dangous Islamofascists. Major European cities have under-25 populations that are over fifty percent Muslim. Muslims have bombed Spain and England, rioted in Paris, Birmingham, and Copenhagen, and have been caught plotting to hit the Chunnel with WMD's.

That's just the tip of the iceberg. We haven't gotten a glimpse of the whole thing yet.

The governments of Europe have created this situation through unrestrained immigration from Muslim countries, and through a diabolical policy of enforced multiculturalism and political correctness.

But, who does the government of Belgium blame for their problem? Themselves? Hell no.

It's Brussels Journals fault:


This morning, a police officer from the "Projectcel Mensenhandel en Vreemdelingen" (Project Cell Human Trafficking and Foreigners) came to my door to question me about alledged "racist" articles on this website. I was not in. My son was told to tell me to contact the police asap in order to make an appointment for interrogation.

The Belgian regime has decided to intimidate me in the hope to close down this website. I am becoming quite a regular at the local police station. Last month they questioned me for homeschooling my children. I will keep you posted.


Now, I'm guessing not many citizens in Belgium have guns, but a lot can be done with a strong will and crude weaponry. How many years away do you think the anti-Jihad/anti-PC revolution is in Europe?

I don't know if it can be counted in years. I think it will come after the first WMD attack.

Until then, I hope the scum in the governments of Europe keep gettin' while the gettin's good. Because, I believe, your days are numbered.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great post!

Pastorius said...

Rastaman,

Imagine a European city leveled by a nuclear weapon, or a whole population writhing, vomiting, and dying in the streets.

Now, imagine what would happen if the government tried to pull their same tired PC bullshit in the aftermath of such an attack.

The people who were left would string that government up on the lamposts of the city.

I guarantee you that.

The European people are barbaric at heart. They always have been.

This current PC crap is just a trend. It is a veneer.

truepeers said...

Pastorius, the well-paid Brussells bureucrats with their tax-free EUnuchs-only shopping shouldn't be the only ones doin' the gettin'. Why not set up a little pool of our own for a friendly wager? If you can define what will be taken as a sign of the revolution fully under way, then the cynical gamblers can all choose a date...

Pastorius said...

Are you asking me what I think will mark the beginning of the revolution?

Well, I think it will be violent, because I don't think there is any chance of voting better officials in, especially in Belgium, where when a viable adversary presents himself to the political mainstream, they actually ban the political party.

Remember Vlaams Belang?

Not that I am a supporter of Vlaams Belang, but where else have you heard of a political party being banned like that?

truepeers said...

Yes, it would be hard to define the start of the revolution, i really don't know what I'm thinking... I've got to get to Europe sometime and see it: i have a hard time relating present reading to past experiences of the place. If there is a resistance, inevitably it will have to be nationalist. That need not be a particularly violent cause, because the EU will crumble sooner or later, though it may well be. It depends on there being at least a small minority of the leadership in the society stepping up and not being afraid to represent the nation and its cause in a realistic way. Problem is, there are not enough Belien's : leaders independent of the present system.

Pastorius said...

TruePeers,
I agree with you that the EU will crumble, but I don't think that will solve the problem. The problems Belien is having are with the Belgian government, not the EU.

France, Holland, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, and Germany are all like this. Oh yes, and we mustn't forget Britain.

All these countries are in trouble with their own people, whether they want to admit it or not.

truepeers said...

Yes, they have betrayed their own people; however when EU crumbles, then there will be a much better chance for new leaders in new national governments.

Pastorius said...

Yes, because one of the power structures will have fallen. I see what you mean. It will be a step.