Wednesday, July 29, 2009

My Testimony

Over 3 years ago when I put up my testimony, this is what I had to say:


Everyone can read the Koran, the Hadiths and the history that has been written down but very few from the outside of the circle of Islam know what actually goes on inside the confines of the death-cult. To expose that is one of my major reasons for blogging.

I stopped blogging for about a year and a half and I have been asked to put my testimony up again. I think this will help people understand where I come from and why I hold the views that I do.

Here is my story in 6 parts:

Part I
Part II
Part III

Part IV
Part V
Conclusion

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I have read that.

Wish it could be published as a series in a major paper.



Thank you.

Anonymous said...

very powerful.

reading some of the accompanying comments was interesting.

especially from muslims.

Total said...

That was an excellent read. Thank you for sharing your story and giving us a glimpse into your past life, AA.

christian soldier said...

AA-Would you mind if I put this on my site?...
C-CS

Anonymous said...

C-CS,

You can put it up wherever you want but I just read my testimony again after a long time and it seems very brief.

I would love it if more people could read this story but I am just telling you that there is more to it than whats written there.

;-) Thanks for the support.

Anonymous said...

C-CS,

You can put it up wherever you want but I just read my testimony again after a long time and it seems very brief.

I would love it if more people could read this story but I am just telling you that there is more to it than whats written there.

;-) Thanks for the support.

Anonymous said...

Part of the power is the simplicity and the brevity.

It is almost the literary equivalent of musical "plainsong" or of early American primitive / folk art.

It is beautiful because it is "artless," so to speak. No agenda, no ax to grind, no chip on a shoulder. Just a soul's story.

It rocks.

Ro