Saturday, June 12, 2010

Paypal Declares Atlas Shrugs "Hate Site" And Cuts Off Her Account 

What a nightmare. I think we can be quite sure that Paypal is doing business with all sorts of real hate sites.

Why did they cut off Pamela's site?

Who runs this country and it's businesses anymore?
Please email or call paypal and let them know Atlas Shrugs is a news site and political blog. I am not responsible for the bad news in the world. I just report.
Great, another lawsuit. Want to make a contribution to my fight?
Mail a check to Pamela Geller, PO Box 121, 1040 1st Avenue, NY NY 10022. 

Click on the title at the top of the post to get the whole story at Atlas Shrugs.


By the way, I have had people offer to help fund this site. And, I have declined all donations. The major reason is I never, ever want to become beholden to anyone, and I don't want anyone else at this site to become dependent upon funding to express their points-of-view.

That being said, the mission that Pamela has does require funding, and I would encourage everyone to donate money to her as soon as possible.

7 comments:

revereridesagain said...

...goddamit I get home from work and all hell has broke loose and now I gotta ditch PayPal and find a substitute for listing on eBay where I've been for 10 years and 1200 transactions...

Sent my complaint to the fekkers (specifically to Sarifah-Fadel who is at PayPal Consumer Support -- hah! -- according to one of Pam's commenters) and will close my account as soon as my current eBay listings finish in 3-4 days if they don't reverse this. This makes me sick. They have invaded one of my sanctuaries, my work that I love, with their filthy PC Islamist sucking-up.

Anybody here know of another good antiques-collectibles listing site?

I'll mail Pam a check tomorrow. Thanks for the address.

Epaminondas said...

This isn't paypal.

They will do what means the most $

Think ..who threatened them with what?

Where does their funding come from proportionately? Are they public?

Pastorius said...

Yes, they are a publicly traded company.

Always On Watch said...

PayPal also cut off SIOA and FDI.

Pastorius said...

AOW,
It would be interesting to compare and contrast who PayPal will do business with, with who they refuse to do business with.

mah29001 said...

I hate Paypal. Never setup an account for that company ever again.

mah29001 said...

Here's a good anti-PayPal website to look at:

http://www.paypalsucks.com/