Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Are We On The "Jihad Smackdown" List?


If you look at our chat room, and also Google the post "HAVE THE KORAN, HADITH, AND SIRA BEEN CORRUPTED BY JEWS?", you will see that a bunch of Muslims have been online discussing how to shut down our blog.

I believe we will be protected. I believe their efforts will float by us like so much detritus on a river.

Check this out.

From Gates of Vienna:
I’ve frequently featured or linked to the Vlad Tepes counter-jihad website here on my blog. I go to Vlad’s site because it is always a treasure-trove of information and videos about what’s really going on inside the World of Islam - items that you will never read or watch on Good Morning, America or on CNN’s nightly news.

Tonight I made my regular trip over there and found an announcement that YouTube has shut down Vlad’s video account, purportedly over a video copyright violation issue that is over six months old and, according to Vlad, should be moot.


However, I am also informed via an e-mail that there is a move on within the cyber-space war zone to shut down several counter-jihad websites by repeatedly flagging them as offensive. The al-Shamikh forum, which Vlad tells me is a password-protected Muslim jihad site, has apparently issued a fatwa against three counter-jihad sites - one of which is Vlad Tepes.


They call themselves The Jihad Smack-Down Crew. Vlad Tepes is one of them. And they’re all on the jihad hit-list.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"HAVE THE KORAN, HADITH, AND SIRA BEEN CORRUPTED BY JEWS?"


IF THE KORAN, HADITH AND SIRA HAVE BEEN CORRUPTED BY JEWS WHY DO THEY FOLLOW THE KORAN, HADITH AND SIRA? WHAT A BUNCH OF FUCKWITS! LOL