Pages

▼

Sunday, April 25, 2021

Human Rights Lawyer, Leigh Dundas, Speaks Out Against Orange County, California Schools Turning Themselves Into Vaccination Centers to Vaccinate Children, Without Parental Informed Consent


This woman is a true warrior.

I wish she'd be a little more restrained with the Nazi references though. 

2 comments:

  1. You're right. She should be referencing the Jewish Bolsheviks of 1917 whose first act was to promise free healthcare

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ALL Jews were Bolsheviks or were ALL Bolsheviks Jewish? I take it that NO Jews were against the Bolsheviks then?
    I do know that ALL Bolsheviks were in fact human, but that there were also humans against the Bolsheviks.
    Actually I also know that only about 10% of the Bolsheviks were Jews.
    So you're saying that ONLY 10% of the Bolsheviks promised free healthcare?
    I'm confused.......what exactly are you saying?

    Well we're on the subject I imagine what would actually be a TRAGEDY would be to give convicted criminals in a maximum security prison a vaccine overdose...........NAW, just kidding, I really think a tragedy would be letting them out early because of the flu.
    I think that will be my last flippant comment on such a horrible 'tragedy'.

    ReplyDelete