Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Wednesday, December 26, 2012


EGYPT: OUT THE FRYING PAN AND INTO THE FIRE

From the Astute Bloggers:

Egypt's Morsi signs Islamist constitution into law
Following referendum showing 63.8% of population supports controversial constitution, Egyptian president signs document into law; civilians rush to withdraw savings from banks; US: We urge Morsi to bridge division.
THE FACT THAT A MAJORITY OF EGYPTIANS VOTED FOR SHARIA DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY MORE MORAL OR GOOD OR RIGHT.

MAJORITY RULE GUARANTEES NOTHING:
IF 90% OF THEM VOTED TO KILL THE OTHER 10% IT WOULD BE DEMOCRATIC - AND EVIL GENOCIDE.
CLICK ON THE TITLE TO READ THE REST.
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#

2 Comments:

Anonymous Ciccio said...

68% of the 30% who went to vote =20% =
I in 5. The Christian of Egypt are already in tune with the new times by not daring to show their face during elections.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012 10:21:00 pm  
Blogger Charles Martel said...

In Jan. 2011 a Pew poll showed 84% of Egyptians favored an Islamic government (Shariah) and they got what they wanted. Minorities have no chance; they will have to emigrate because they will disappear one way or another, either by plane/boat or by fire and steel.

That's what WE did to the Egyptian people ...

Thursday, December 27, 2012 10:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home