Monday, January 02, 2006

Islamic Terminology

I just wanted to give Elmer's Brother as well as Clarity and Resolve a thumbs up on contributing to the tools and understanding of Islamic scripture.

Please check out Patrick's efforts at C&R in putting together a "Lexicon" for his readers. I had to look up Lexicon in the dictionary so I called it "Terminology".

Thanks Patrick for your efforts and Elmer's Brother for the heads up!!

Lexicon/Terminology on Islam

It is now officially saved in my Bookmarks.

Cross posted at Fu2rman & Friends

2 comments:

Krishna109 said...

Wow-- fantastic! I just took a quick look at it. Really excellent resource. Looks like Patrick put a tremendous amount of work into that. 3 Cheers for Patrick al-Kafir!*

*Btw, if you don't know what "kafir" means, that lexicon is a great place to look it up!

Jason Pappas said...

Very useful! For me, it helps to fill in some gaps without reading a 800 page book! It's clear and to the point. And not overly pedantic. Actually, it's quite easy to read.