Wednesday, October 10, 2007

"Radical Muslim" Says Infidel Bloggers Alliance Is Fatwaworthy








I can't imagine why he would say such a thing.
Truth is, we have the right to publish such images and ideas.
That being said, a right is not necessarily a good reason to post such silliness.
However, when there is a concerted effort, by a group of witless and angry people, to take our God-given rights from us, then the right becomes a duty.









Oh, da-da-da-dear, why do they hate us so?











14 comments:

Always On Watch said...

I take great satisfaction in sharing this award with the other bloggers here.

Pastorius said...

That guy had just better wait until the fatwas start going the other way. It's gonna happen pretty soon, I believe.

Anonymous said...

I'm adding your blog to my blog roll.

I'll have to thank "Radical Muslim" for the link!

Epaminondas said...

I have a message for them

Pastorius said...

Konservo,
Thank you very much.

Pastorius said...

Epa,
Shouldn't there be a burqa on that butt?

WATCHER71 said...

My what a great and distinct honour! Well done Infidel Bloggers Alliance!...Do you get a prize with such a magnificent Gong...?....3 weeks all expenses
VIP vacation in Basra perhaps....

Anonymous said...

I'm offended: he did not include me!! But he has done a great job helping me with my own blogroll!! :D

Unknown said...

THIS POST IS DISGUSTING !!! I come to this site for perspective on the Issues NOT NAKED WOMEN. I will NEVER COME TO THIS WEB SITE AGAIN !!!



...ok my wife left the room...good post guys keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!! a blog that makes sense in the blogosphere Yayyy!!!

Pastorius said...

Lady Vorzheva,
That is an excellent blogroll, isn't it?

Pastorius said...

Watcher71,
I don't think we get a prize, but good old Radical Muslim might get a prize from me.

Pastorius said...

Yid With Lid,

That is my wife.

:)

Pastorius said...

Anonymous,

Do you mean ours? Or, do you mean Radical Muslim's blog?