Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The British Empire - The Sun Never Sets Where The Sun Don't Shine

A few days back, UK Home Secretary Jacqui Smith took the trouble to bar Israeli politician Moshe Feighlin from entering the UK, even though he had no intention of visiting.

Well, he has responded. You'll love it.

Atlas has the scoop:


Last week I reported (here) that a craven dhimmi UK minister exposed how deeply she despised the Jews and welcomed the coming Islamic UK. She welcomed notorious Islamic jihadists and banned Jewish statesmen.

Briefly, a letter was written to the esteemed and honorable Moishe Feiglin. Feiglin is the founder and president of Manhigut Yehudit and a candidate for Chairman of Likud. He is a leading light in Israel whom I admire and revere. UK Home Secretary Jacqui Smith banned Feiglin. Mind you while banning a notable Jew (who, BTW, never requested entry), Smith (the tool who defined Islamic terrorism as being "Anti-Islamic activities") welcomed with open arms and open ....

Muslim extremists to tour Britain to 'promote violence'
The Home Secretary considers that should you be allowed to enter the UK, you would continue to espouse such views, which would not be conducive to the public good in the UK.In light of these factors, the Home Secretary is satisfied you should be excluded from the UK on the grounds that your exclusion is conducive to the public good. You are advised not to travel to the UK as you will be refused admission on arrival. Although there is no statutory right of appeal against the Home Secretary’s decision, this decision is reviewed every three years.

Yours sincerely,On behalf of the Secretary of the State for the Home Department

You remember, the dhimmi in charge aka "Home Secretary?.

Jacqui Smith, English Home Secretary, is the tool who defined Islamic terrorism as being "Anti-Islamic activities"

(more here).

I am happy to report that Feiglin has responded.

Manhigut Yehudit officials would like to clarify that the "extremists" are
the Israeli leaders (and other world leaders) who have provided and continue to
provide guns, ammunition, funding and logistical help to the terrorists who have
repeatedly killed Jews; the Israeli leaders who have released terrorists with
Jewish blood on their hands, and also the Israeli leaders who have evicted Jews
from their homes solely for being Jewish. This list includes but is not limited
to every Israeli Prime Minister since the Oslocharade commenced in 1993. The
Oslo "peace" process is a charade because of the direct correlation between the
amount of land that Israel has ceded and the amount of Jews who have been
murdered.

Mr. Feiglin is being targeted because he is the lone voice in the
Israeli political establishment fighting to save Jewish lives and the State of
Israel.

In response to this disgraceful injunction, Mr. Feiglin issues the
following statement:




25 Adar I, 5768
March 3, '08
To the British GovernmentHome
OfficeBorder and Immigration Agency

Two months ago, I received a letter from your office in which you
stated that I am not welcome in your country. As I was under the impression that
the letter was a practical joke, I attempted to clarify its authenticity before
I replied. Now that I have ascertained that the letter is indeed authentic, I
wish to give you my reply:

I did not request entry into Britain and I have no immediate plans to
do so.

It would be proper to investigate the reasons for this strange
initiative against a political figure in Israel. This initiative represents yet
another example of European interference in Israel's internal affairs.

Being that infamous terrorists such as Ibrahim Moussaui of the
Hizbollah are actually most welcome in Britain, while I -- who have never harmed
anyone - am not, I conclude that your policy is to encourage and support terror.

As is clarified in your letter, the grounds for your decision is
material that I had written years ago citing the necessity to fight Arab
terrorists and my analysis of the culture from which terror grows. Among other
facts, you quote my article in which I wrote that "The Arab is not the son of
the desert, but rather, its father."

For your information, that quote was taken directly from the book "The
Desert Yesterday and Today" written by none other than British High Commissioner
of Sinai, Sir Claude Jarvis in 1938.
Considering the moral depths to which
your nation has sunk, I find your letter most complimentary. It is a great honor
for me to join the illustrious list of former prime ministers of Israel ,
Menachem Begin and Yitzchak Shamir, who also received similar letters from your
offices.

Sincerely,
Moshe Feiglin


I'd like to help out my fellow Anglos. I don't speak Israeli very well, but I think what he said was, "Shove it up you ass."

No comments: