Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Infidel Babe of the Week



French-Ukranian actress Olga Kurylenko.

For no reason other than she's hot.

Go ahead, tell me she has cursed America. Tell me she is a supporter of Hugo Chavez. Tell me she has dated Osama Bin Laden.

I don't care.

I can no more disown her than I can disown the French community.

And by the way, you know what's great about her having the name Olga? For most of us, that's the word that automatically rolls off the tongue when we orgasm, so everything's that much easier.

I am such an Infidel Pig.

5 comments:

WC said...

Ah yes ! But such an eloquent one, Pastorius.

Pastorius said...

Oh yeah, I'm eloquent alright. Especially when I'm grunting Olga's name.

;-)

Pastorius said...

Oh yeah, I'm eloquent alright. Especially when I'm grunting Olga's name.

;-)

Michael Travis said...

I am shocked at your shallow attempts to objectify fine, sexy, hot, young women.

I intend to report you to the National Organisation of Wimmen.

http://www.now.org

You've been warned Mr.Pastorius.

Pastorius said...

What's wrong with being objective?