Thursday, April 03, 2008

Fire On Quran

Found this through Islam Watch. An Iranian's protest against dictatorship and Islam.

I have decided to set Quran on fire as long as Islamic dictatorship of Iran:

1. doesn't commit to Universal Declaration of Human Rights rules;
2. doesn't stop executions;
3. doesn't free students and opposition from prison;
4. doesn't bring justice in Judiciary system and society.

I believe religious disobedience is the key to save Iranian people from ruling mullahs. They preach that Islam is religion of peace and freedom which is a hypocrisy in reality.
So as long as this hypocrisy goes in Iran, this fire is on Quran and I will continue to do so for unlimited time. Also I encourage you to set fire on Quran in every corner and leave the rest of it in the city because this movement should spread itself among everyday people.

I chose this date because it's Islamic sacred month in the Islamic calendar which in this month the Hajj Pilgrimage takes place. So setting Quran on fire, I am sending this message to mullahs (clergies) who live in hypocrisy that if Islam has not brought peace and prosperity in Iran for Iranians as logic suggests, we should get rid of it like what I am doing.

Also I am asking you to support this campaign.

VIDEO from Fire on quran

2 comments:

Pastorius said...

We'll have to put this in the sidebar along with his declaration.

Christine said...

Good idea. I wonder how many death threats he's received?