Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Barack Obama's Pastor - Rev. Jeremiah Wright Master’s Degree - "Islam in West Africa"

WrightOnProgrMuslims070807.jpg

From a Church bulletin in July 2007. More details here

No wonder he hates America, hates Israel and hates Jews.

Most of our members do not know that my Master’s Degree from the University of Chicago’s Divinity School was in the area of Islam in West Africa during the 19th Century — when the trans-Atlantic Slave Trade was at its zenith. Islam has as many manifestations as Christianity and Judaism, but most Americans are only fed a media diet on Islam as it relates to the “war on terror” and the Palestinian Muslim problem in the “state” of Israel.

H/T: Infidels Are Cool

6 comments:

Pastorius said...

He ought to know damn well that Muslims in Africa fed the slave trade. In many cases, they were the ones capturing the slaves and delivering them to the "white man."

http://www.jihadwatch.org/dhimmiwatch/archives/009139.php

Pastorius said...

JMJ,
The photo image is too large.

Please file the photo on your computer and then put it in through Blogger.

I did it for you once already, but I believe you changed it back.

If you need me to do it again, let me know.

Christine said...

This doesn't surprise me in the least. There is soooo much more left to be discovered. Not only about the rev, but Obama too.

Keep digging in that closet.

JMJ said...

Pastorius,
Will do.

JMJ said...

Pastorius,
Sorry about that.

Whats it doing? Is it going over into the sidebar? They usually come out like the other pics on my computer. Unless those are the ones you had fixed.

Pastorius said...

Yeah, it's going over the edge of the sidebar.

I don't understand why. I fixed it. I looked at it. It was good. And then, I looked again an hour later and it was messed up again.