Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Last Post?

Is this where we're headed? Aurora at The Midnight Sun blog in Australia has written her last, deleted all her posts and archives due to censorship and prosecutorial concerns Down Under. And it's a goddam cryin' shame she had a great blog I followed for quite some time.

God Bless Our First Amendment. We better be ready to defend it to the end or soon, like Aurora, we'll be writing our

Last Post:

FREE SPEECH TO BE OUTLAWED IN AUSTRALIA
January 14th, 2009 by Aurora

Dear friends,

Many of you may know that MK has gone on holiday for several weeks. In the meantime, I’ve been giving a lot of thought to what I’m going to do about blogging and have finally come to a decision, partially prompted by events I’m seeing around me.

Today The Australian newspaper published an article entitled ‘Raiding powers for human rights body’ which discusses the increased powers of the Victorian law enforcement agencies to come into your home and seize your belongings as ‘evidence’ and arrest you if they conclude you are guilty of what they term discriminatory speech. As I read both the article and the comments by the excellent Janet Albrechtsen on the threat to our liberties, I decided to jot down some thoughts of my own:

The right to criticize is a fundamental bedrock of any healthy society. Without it, we are heading for a dictatorship. Think Stalin’s Soviet empire and the purges which resulted in the deaths of 10 million people for any and all ‘crimes’ the ‘beloved leader’ might happen to dream up.

Get ready for the descent into tyranny as the Victorian human rights body is probably going to be granted increased draconian powers to stride in and arrest you for violating speech crime laws.

When Kevin Rudd was asked by Australian Christians whether this would happen, he hemmed and hawed and refused to be pinned down. Obviously he knew more than he was going to let on at that stage. Christians were alarmed as the witch hunt against free speech had already begun in that state against ‘the Danny’s’. Remember the case where two Christian pastors had to go to pay out thousands of dollars to defend themselves for the horrifying crime of comparing Islam to Christianity. Debate anyone?

Those were my thoughts earlier today. As the day has worn on, I’ve finally come to a decision on what I need to do: I’ve decided to delete all of my previous posts and those of my co-contributors, which I’ve just done. MK’s posts may still be read over at his own blog, MK’s views (linked on our blogroll). It was tough as these posts represent hours and hours of research and much heartfelt commentary. But I believe that our time for blogging is coming to an end in the near future and for reasons that I won’t go into here, for me personally, it’s time to get out.

With regards to the future, as most of you know, I am a Christian and it is this which has formed my whole world view. People I know were predicting all of what we are seeing around us ten years ago, naming names and giving details about the environmentalist movement and the pauperization of the masses. The Bible talks about the time just before the end where a chunk of bread would be sold for gold. I have absolutely no doubt that what we see going on around us has been manipulated for the purpose of shutting down the dynamic market and taking away the possibility of you and I being able to make money. This was necessary in order for the New World Order (read New Soviets) to take full control.

If you’ve been reading this blog for a while, you will recall my posts on the eugenicists and social engineers who have proposed vast reductions in the population of the planet in order to reach their Utopia. Sorry, I’m not going to link to anything on this but will leave you now to do your own research and be informed on these things. Suffice to say, most of those who now hold the reins of power cannot be trusted to have your best interests at heart.

Please, if you haven’t considered what you’re going to do in the future, you need to have a plan. I predicted at the beginning of 08 that it was perhaps the last good year in terms of prosperity. Are you ready for the lean times? Are you part of a strong community? Also, and most importantly, are you steeled in what you believe? There is coming a huge shaking of all that you conceive to be right. What you thought of as good will be painted bad; what you believe to be innocent will be painted guilty. And they won’t hesitate to lie and twist the truth in order to do so. If you’re holding onto a particular political party, you may be shaken to the core. Already the party you have always believed in is probably shattered and infiltrated.

Go back to the simplicity of what you think and believe. The Bible tells us that those who betray us in those days may even be the members of our own families. Beware.

I’m leaving this post up for a while as a forum for discussion on these issues. If you’ve never commented here, now may be the time. Let’s talk.

Over to you.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read on a comment-box that
a main shareholder of a western bank - which is now bankrupt - is a muslim.

Anonymous said...

NWO? How?
Would all world leaders unite for that?

midnight rider said...

I didn't say I agreed with all her conclusions, but the state of affairs over there in this regard seems grim enough.

Pastorius said...

I used to link to that blog, and one time I visited and found her in the midst of a comments thread discussion of the conspiratorial power of Masons.

Snore.

I delinked Midnight Sun right away.

I hope there aren't any NWO-people hiding under her bed.

Anonymous said...

«A PORTUGESE cardinal has warned Roman Catholic women against marrying Muslim men.

"Be careful with love. Think twice before marrying a Muslim, think seriously because it brings loads of hassle - and even Allah can't say where all that will end,'' Jose Policarpo, the Cardinal Patriarch of Lisbon, said during a public debate.

"When you recognise what a young European of Christian upbringing is subjected to, given Muslim attitudes to women, the first time she goes to their countries, we can imagine what that entails.

"You can only dialogue with someone who is willing to dialogue. With our Muslim brothers, for example, dialogue is very difficult,'' he said.

"We have taken the first steps, but it's extremely difficult - because for them, their truth is the only way.''

Around 40,000 Muslims live in Portugal, according to Lisbon's Islamic community leaders - who have yet to react to the cardinal's remarks.

A spokesman for Portugal's episcopal community, Manuel Marujao, said that Policarpo was offering "realistic advice'' which he said amounted neither to "discrimination nor contempt for another culture or religion'', according to the Catholic news agency Ecclesia.»

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,24915130-12377,00.html

midnight rider said...

Illuminati, NWO, Masons, evil plans of the Bilderbergs et. al. I don't buy any of that.

But she oftne had pretty good stuff up as well. Thoughts on abortion, human rights, the state of the war so I kept dropping by.

My point here was, not that Aurora was going to ground, but that any blog was because of free speech/hate speech/discriminatory speech concerns. That's just bad news. And with the possible return of some sort of fairness doctrine we all need to be ever so much more vigilant.

And by the way, my Uncle's a Mason, I'm a Catholic. We get along just fine. In fact had our yearly drunken Christmas lunch together a few weeks ago at a favortie pub.

christian soldier said...

We were warned and we did warn about the "hate speech" laws perpetrated on us in the US --yeeears ago--...that they were un-necessary and could be used to circumvent the First Amendment...

No one listened--

so--just wait --what is happening in Canada and Australia will happen here if we don't WAKE UP!....

Pastorius said...

MR,
You're right. Aurora did post a lot of other important information. Surely, she deserves credit for the good she did, in that respect.

Pastorius said...

Anonymous,
Thanks for the info. I'll post on it.

Anonymous said...

Hopefully she can ghostwrite for other publications. People who live in countries that don't allow free speech should move their blogs to servers in the US or even better, some place like the Cayman Islands where the local government tells foreign civil and criminal investigators to stick it. There are also anonymous publishing tools like TOR at eff.org which were designed to help people in oppressive regimes get the word out. There are ways and means that we should all become familiar with and put to use.

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link and the good wishes, MR.
Pastorius, sorry you didn't agree with some of what I said. And even sorrier that you wrote me off without even letting me know. I've always respected your work.
Re: New World Order..it is practically a buzzword now.
However, beyond that, I'm not going to try to defend myself. Much of what I predicted has already come about and if I'm wrong about the rest then I'll buy you all a lottery ticket and we can celebrate, along with all my friends who can come over and join me in killing the fatted calf.
I salute your efforts and whether or not you agree with everything I write, I have nothing but the greatest respect for everyone who is fighting the fight for truth and freedom.
Shalom.

Pastorius said...

That's kind of you. And, I say the same back to you.

Simply put, the conspiracy stuff was a little much for me.

But then, these days, it does appear there is some sort of conspiracy afoot, what with the people who are choosing evil over good, and choosing to hand over $700 billion to unaccountable "corporations."

Anonymous said...

Living in Israel I've had to endure a lot of hate mail from former friends re. the Gaza situation. It's strange to see these people choosing evil over good, but not surprising:

"Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter" - << Isaiah 5:20 >>

midnight rider said...

Agreeing to disagree is what we do best here ;>) (besides drinking swill and good beer, I mean)

Good luck to you, Aurora. Stay safe your voice will be sorely missed in this fight.

Pastorius said...

Fosters, mate.

Aurora, I read a post by you today, by chance, which I liked very much. Your blog was definitely informative. Sorry if I bugged you with my comment about the other stuff.