'cookieChoices = {};'


Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Saturday, December 05, 2009

BREAKING NEWS: Michelle Obama Is Packing a Penis

No, REALLY!

Weasel Zippers has the story.

You gotta see the photographs.

My favorite comment over there comes from a commenter named "Patriot"

Maybe that's how BO likes it! There are those rumors about his past.....
Yep. I've always thought Barack seems a little light in the loafers. This may explain everything.

Not that I care what a man and his, uh, woman/man do in their bedroom. Whatever floats your boat.

Ain't that America?
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#

7 Comments:

Blogger rumcrook™ said...

oh shit thats funny! I laughed so hard my morning coffee came out my nose.

that explains why the pResident wears the "MOM" jeans in the house.

Saturday, December 05, 2009 4:42:00 pm  
Blogger rumcrook™ said...

so I guess its not barry who says "dont hate the playa hate the game" in the family

Saturday, December 05, 2009 4:49:00 pm  
Anonymous revereridesagain said...

Drove, trained, and subwayed to the NYC rally. Stood in rain for 2 hours. Subwayed, trained, and drove home through blinding snowstorm. And what do I find when I get here? The Weasel Zippers Michelle's penis pictures are down.

Sunday, December 06, 2009 3:09:00 am  
Blogger Nikki said...

Too funny, and very awww true, yup he do like it like that, but its a bummer the photos are down, but even without them my imagintion is oh so fine and I am still laughing, needed it too thanks love!

Sunday, December 06, 2009 4:40:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did it dawn on anyone that Obama looks like Usama bin laden?

Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:54:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think Obama is packing a Vagina.

Thursday, August 02, 2012 7:00:00 am  
Blogger Ghost Wolf said...

And the pictures were removed.
I knew I should have "print screened" that page.
But I did save the pictures. lol

Monday, March 25, 2013 10:52:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home