Wednesday, December 09, 2009

"In Fifty Years France Will Be Another Muslim Country - In One Hundred Years, Europe Will No Longer Exist"

I decided to take up the challenge, laid down by Avenging Apostate, and interview people I come in contact with on what they think of Islam.

This first person I spoke with is a Middle East-born, Ivy League-educated Christian man with whom I work. I had always avoided talking politics with him, because he has told me he listens to NPR while he on his commute. I figured that told me all I need to know. He must be a Leftist dhimmi, right?

So, yesterday, we were discussing trends in the economy and how they would effect our business, so I asked him what he thought of the EPA decree.

Instead of launching into a rant, as I might have done if someone had presented the same question to me, he calmly responded, "Well, it seems to me we, as a nation, are going more and more towards the European model."

"And, what do you think of that?"

"I think it is a tragedy in the making, because the European model is a failed model. They have bought into the idea of an ever-expanding economy under which they can have anything they want, so they import huge amounts of immigrants, a de facto slave class, to serve them. "

Interesting answer. There is definitely a bit of Leftist ideology in there, with the antipathy towards the idea of an "ever-expanding economy", but I decided to push ahead, since he had, essentially, brought the subject up for me. I responded,

"I know this is an extreme way of putting it, but the European model is, basically, a Ponzi scheme dependent upon the importing of immigrants to feed the tax base and keep the scheme going. And, that's not going to work "

When I said this, he looked at me with a little apprehension in his eye. But, he seemed to recognize the truth of what I said. I pushed further,

"And, the Europeans don't have enough children."

"Yes, this is true. In one hundred years, there will be no recognizable Europe."

Now, it was my turn to have a little bit of apprehension.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"They are being outbred by their de facto slave class. The same thing happened to Egypt in the 13-14th century B.C. They imported huge numbers of people to support their opulent lifestyle, and the slaves outbred them and went on to rule. History repeats itself. In fifty years, France will be another Muslim country," he declared with visible disgust.

Frankly, I did not want to push it any further. The company I work for is relatively large, and we have a latticework of rules about what is and isn't acceptable behavior. I have a feeling speaking out too clearly on a political subject could be construed as a violation of some rule, so I backed off there. After all, we must not offend the Muslims who do work for our company.

The disgust on his face told me everything I needed to know anyway. This NPR listener knows which way the wind blows for Western Civilization. What he seems to have given no thought to is how Europe reacted the last time Islam took over. He seems to think Europe will just roll over and die. But, if Egyptian history can be a lesson in what happens to a decadent society which finds itself outbred by it's immigrant servant class, then are not the stories of Queen Isabella, Charles Martel, and Jean Sobieski also lessons worth heeding?

By the way, how do you like my subtle interviewing technique? ;-)

In closing, I will tell you this. This is not the first time I've discussed Islam with people at work. However, it is the first time I attempted to get someone to discuss it. I work with a number of Filipino people. When I tell them my wife is Filipino, they inevitably ask me where her family is from. When I tell them "Mindanao", the subject always turns to Islam. Everyone of the Filipino people I work with has a dislike for the Muslims who have caused so much trouble in their country. Some express their dislike with visceral anger, some simply look like they want to when they says the words, "Muslims". They do not blame the problem on Islam so much as they do "the Muslims".

It's almost as if CAIR is not doing a very good job as an Islamic PR firm.

I guess Muslims have caused an awful lot of ill will around the world. My ME-born co-worker, and all the Filipino people seem very clear on what the problem is.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

class of slaves for whom? mass immigration was deliberately taken to europe to take down the value of salaries of europeans.

many of them don\\\'t work because there isn\\\'t work. many work on organized crime that has never existed before over here.

people are being attacked and robbed. people are loosing their hard won privileges.

etc.

check out mitterrand\\\'s policies. he deliberately sent in immigrants to lower the salaries of the french people.

clive halmiton said on tv that wind energy will only be possible if the chinese can sell the windmills cheaper.

why are there people saying shit like this? “To feel and even think that the white race is inferior in every conceivable way is natural with regards to its history and current actions. Let the Western countries of the white race perish in blood and suffering. Long live the multicultural, racially mixed and classless ecological society! Long live anarchy!”- Tobias Hübinette

Anonymous said...

Hey Pastorius,

Nice interview. Somehow I completely missed this post of yours.

Pastorius said...

Thanks.

It always slips my mind to do this with people.

I gotta do more.