Thursday, June 09, 2011

Christian girl being sexually abused to make her convert to Islam

I spit on the feminist big mouths who cower for Islamic supremacist pigs. I spit on the world community under the spell of this evil. They deserve what is coming, but we don't. This woman breaks my heart. I am sick to my stomach. It's graphic.

And don't tell me not to run this stuff -- the media and the political elites are sanctioning this with their silence.

Silent no more.

Click here to see the video at Atlas Shrugs.

2 comments:

ronmorgen said...

Lord give this, your daughter, supernatural comfort as she goes through this trial.

Damien said...

Pastorius,

Well, at least someone reported this shocking story. As horrifying as it is, I don't blame you for posting it here. This is not a site for children and people do need to know about it. I didn't watch the video, but I can just imagine how bad it must have been. Needless to say that anyone who would do this, in a civilized society would be locked up.