'cookieChoices = {};'


Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Friday, August 19, 2011

“I want to sing, she is a bride”

Today’s two state democracy and civil values update from the new, exciting, and vibrant PALESTINE………………

PA TV visited mother of suicide bomber. Mother upon news of daughter`s death: I want to sing, she is a bride”I didn’t scream, even my scarf stayed on my head. Everyone came.
Everyone heard what happened… I was sitting and started to sing to her.
I said, ‘It’s the night before your wedding, Darin, and we won’t see you anymore, my daughter.’ People around me said, ‘Allah be with you.’
I said, ‘I haven’t gone mad, I’m not crazy. I want to sing, Darin is a bride.’”

“We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us” -Golda Meir
Bookmark and Share
posted by Epaminondas at permanent link#

2 Comments:

Blogger rumcrook™ said...

or a much more likely spiritual alternative scenario,

she is in hell with allah who is the devil tormented for eternity with the realization of how she wasted the one life G-d gave her.

Friday, August 19, 2011 8:59:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ISLAM = INSANITY = MENTAL DISEASE

(aided by 1500 years of in-breeding)

Schmankmeister

Friday, August 19, 2011 10:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home