Friday, June 15, 2012

Wow!

Just Who The Fuck Does Obama Think He Is?

He didn't ask for an argument?

This isn't the time for questions?

It is the right thing to do for the American People?

Methinks the man is coming unhinged.

Can't handle the pressure of being behind. Or of being a behind.

Whatever.

Testy tyrannical prick.

This is our President. Leader of the free world.

Yikes.



Here's just the fiery parts



The reporter was Neil Munro from the Daily Caller. According to The Blaze he has since issued this statement:

“I always go to the White House prepared with questions for our president. I timed the question believing the president was closing his remarks, because naturally I have no intention of interrupting the President of the United States. I know he rarely takes questions before walking away from the podium. When I asked the question as he finished his speech, he turned his back on the many reporters, and walked away while I and at least one other reporter asked questions.”
Wonder if Tingles or Madcow or Sgt Schultz would have gotten the same treatment?

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Obama: "Not while I'm speaking.

OMG! He's really up on his tyrant's high horse.

Unknown said...

I just wonder what will happen to the reporter?
IRS....Thruth Team....Or Attackwatch.
And there are still the 'men in black' left. :)


http://youtu.be/YuBgniZcGOg