Monday, August 18, 2014

'Brave German Woman' Rebukes Islam's Lie

"It was supposed to be an 'Inter-faith' concert to bring Christianity and Islam together, but when the Muslim Imam began his call to prayer, he was interrupted by a small woman in the balcony proclaiming that Jesus Christ is Lord."



I don't care if you don't believe in Jesus. I don't care if you are Buddha, Hindu, Jewish, gay, or whatever. But I'm with this lady. I will not put up with Scuzlims worshipping Satan in my Church.

2 comments:

christian soldier said...

She stood in a German Lutheran Church-she is bold - the Lutheran "leaders" are PC cowards-
posted about her in Feb w/ several videos--
http://carolmsblog.blogspot.com/2014/02/german-lutheran-church-invites-imam-to.html
C-CS

Pastorius said...

I thought this was an old story.

I think I may have posted on it before too. Perhaps because you made me aware of it.

But it's worth posting again, anyway. Great story.