Sunday, May 15, 2016

Hirsi Ali Gets Outraged At Just The Mention of Donald Trump


From Law of Markets:
We went to see Ayaan Hirsi Ali tonight. And the only reason I asked a question was because my sciatica meant I couldn’t sit for too long so got up and stood in the queue among those with something to ask. And when my turn came, my question was this: 
What advice would you give a President Donald Trump? 
That was not a gotcha question. She is worried about Muslim immigration. Trump is worried about Muslim immigration. So it seemed natural to ask her what advice she would give him. 
This is what happened next, as I reprint the text from the note I wrote on my iPhone to a friend on the trainride home. 
She went all outraged about how awful he is and gets palpitations thinking of him with his finger on the bomb. And about what a misogynist he is. So I repeated my question about what advice she would give. Same answer. She was more filled with anger at Trump than at jihad! So discouraging. 
The title of her presentations, as you can see, was “Dilemmas for Liberal Society: Security & Jihad in a World of Mass Migration”. Only a percentage of us even see the issue as genuine, yet as she said right at the start, it is “the challenge of our time”. 
I was asking what advice she might have for the next president. As my wife said after, perhaps I should have asked what advice she would give Hillary since even the mention of Trump put her completely off her stride. 
I will dwell on this for a while because it spoilt my night. 
To quote Kant once again: if you would will the end you must will the means. I find the ends she has in mind quite obscure after all this, but how she would achieve whatever ends she intends is now completely opaque.
So, we have a situation here where "Counter-Jihadists", people who oppose the Islamization of the Western World, are asking for something to be done about Islam.

After 15 years of writing, protesting, and being spit on, we finally have a leader in the Western World, poised to take the most powerful job, leader of the Free World, and many "Counter-Jihadists" find they simply can not support him.

This makes me wonder if, perhaps, these "Counter-Jihadists" have other priorities they have not named.

Donald Trump is not a Nazi, a racist, or a Fascist. He is not a Jew-hater. He does not hate Homosexuals. He does not hate women. He employs them.  He employs all of the above. These people like him. They say he's a good man.

I really don't know what to say.  It is beyond my comprehension.

I am certainly not going to start trying to argue against something I don't understand. I'd have to make up their counter-arguments for them.

My hunch is, as time passes, many of these people are going to get over their ego-driven animosity, and settle down and start behaving like adults. And they will come to support them first Western leader who is willing to actually do something about Islam.

Or perhaps not.

Maybe the Western World really is ready to destroy itself.

MEANWHILE, the writer known as "Spengler" says he doesn't like Trump either ... BUT:
I don’t like him and find his vulgarity objectionable and his insulting remarks about Mexicans (for example) deplorable. The mother of my children is Mexican, and I take this sort of thing personally. If I ever have the opportunity I will give Trump a black eye. 
But there’s a war on–three different wars, in fact. To remain neutral is moral cowardice; to choose the wrong side would be downright wicked.
Even that allusion to Mexicans is evidence of a pussy of the highest grade. Trump does not hate Mexicans. He hates when people break the fucking law.

God damn it, how fucking stupid are these people.

But at least Spengler, as a complete pussy, knows full well he's not going to use his faggot-ass to win the fucking war, so he'd better get himself someone to beat up the bully who is tormenting him.

In other words, TRUMP!

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geeez, didn't see that coming, despite the disappointment in Frank Gaffney's (Center for Security Policy) endorsement of Ted Cruz a few weeks ago. I wonder if Frank will support Trump or express dire concerns like Hirsi Ali? This is not only disturbing, it's downright frustrating.

Always On Watch said...

A matter of follow the money? Along the lines of lobbying groups and think tanks.

Pastorius said...

I have never liked Gaffney and his lot.

I do think they provide a tremendous amount of important information and I respect their work for it's contribution to the counter-Jihad. But I don't trust them for shit.

The fact that they endorsed Ted Cruz makes me even more suspicious of Ted Cruz.

Nicoenarg said...

Either she is completely misinformed about Trump or a total idiot. This election cycle is revealing a lot of people's true colors.

At least Wilders has the good sense to support Trump.

Counter jihad is going to disappear the way they keep whining about shit and then get outraged when a politician stands up to actually try to do what's necessary.

FK all these bastards.

Pastorius said...

You know what? In a healthy society, we wouldn't need a counter-Jihad, because everyone would just oppose Jihad on principle.

Hopefully it does go away and quick.

Pete Rowe said...

Gafneys group, The Center for Security Policy, has to walk a fine line about how it supports or talks about a candidate because 501c3s are forbidden from engaging in partisan politics. So, I would not take a lack of vocal support for Trump as the Center's opposition to him.

Anonymous said...

Based on her reasoning, I guess she would have opposed the alliance of the US and Russia during WW II. When survival is at stake, the enemy of my enemy is my friend.
It's clear she is unable to see the big picture.

Having suffered under a misogynistic society, all she sees in Trump is the "änti women" vision of Trump painted by the enemy. She is unable to grasp the idea that such a man can be the answer to saving our civilization. This makes me wonder: Is she legit?

Anonymous said...

Pete Rowe - my mistake, I didn't remember the relationship between Cruz and Gaffney correctly.
Cruz picked up Gaffney as a foreign policy advisor

Pastorius - not sure why you have such strong suspicion of Gaffney...can you elaborate on this distrust you mention? I've found Gaffney and the Center for Security Policy to be good resources and very reliable counter jihad advocates. What did I miss?

Nicoenarg said...

"The mother of my children is Mexican, and I take this sort of thing personally."

What a fag. The mother of my child is a South American. Trump said rapists and murderers also come from other South American countries. I guess I am just not a pu$$y to get offended at that. I also have a functioning brain to understand Trump's statements in their context. Something liberals are incapable of doing but so are a lot of these so called conservatives.

Oh and did I already say FK these bastards? Because FK them! We have total pu$$ies who are pretending to fight against Muslims and their jihad. Good luck to us I guess if this is the best we can do when the $#!t hits the fan.

christian soldier said...

liked Trump from the beginning-
-maybe I am a PROPHET--

you know that I drew the Lucifer-looking bho (side bar on my site) just after he announced his candidacy --well before the 2008 election...

TRUMP SPEAKS HIS MIND- AND COULD CARE LESS ABOUT THE ELITES WHO HAVE ALL BUT DESTROYED THIS REPUBLIC ..
Carol-CS

Pastorius said...

After Center for Security Policy got involved with the 912 Group (headed by Baron Bodissey) and established and carried out the Counter-Jihad Conference, the whole counter-Jihad went haywire.

It was specifically the influence of Christine Brim that seemed to cause the trouble, though it has been my opinion that CSP and Brim must be completely on the same page, as she has been with CSP for at least 10 years.

I almost suspect that those people are Agents Provocateur, not Counter-Jihadists, so negative has been their influence.

I am very likely wrong about that. But it has been my suspicion in my darker thoughts.

For the record, I don't think anyone else at this blog would agree with me on this issue.

Anonymous said...

Just my opinion, but I have never been that impressed with Frank Gaffney. His knowledge of the political workings of Islam which go on behind the public face of Islam is not that great.

If more money was put into research to determine how to dismantle Islam than is put into how to "moderate" Islam we would be ahead in the game. Too many of the "scholars" who populate the various think tanks and write about Islam are not truly scholars. Minus their think tank privileges, which give them a platform for their somewhat useless thoughts, they would be flipping burgers. I note a tremendous lack of grasp of cause and effect amongst them. I could name names, but I will not be unkind.

Tammy

Always On Watch said...

Tammy,
"Think tanks are group think" (from Goleman's excellent book Focus).

Anonymous said...

Thank you to all who responded to my question about concerns regarding Ctr. for Security Policy and about Gaffney.
I have no recollection of Gaffney holding punches, but will be more alert to this.
The comment by Tammy:
"If more money was put into research to determine how to dismantle Islam than is put into how to "moderate" Islam we would be ahead in the game. "
...is most helpful. Well said. As for "912 Group/Baron Bodissey" and Christine Brim, hmmmm, I have to admit I don't usually read her articles. I skip them routinely, but can't say what triggers that response. As for the Baron...in this article, he states what I believe and prefer to hear from the general counter-jihad movement...
http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/05/on-knowing-the-enemy/
specifically in this comment thread
http://gatesofvienna.net/2016/05/on-knowing-the-enemy/#comment-447922

Pastorius said...

I like Gates of Vienna. I don't always agree with their approach, but I almost always agree with their analysis. I have no doubt Baron and Dymphna are genuine.

I think they have been two of the most important players in the counter-Jihad since the beginning.

Epaminondas said...

Sorry but these people are IGNORANT

To despise Ms O'Donnell and the like is NOT to be a woman hater or objectifier.
Neither is it to be attracted to women who are attractive to you.
Nether is it RACIST to both criticize the Mexican govt's disgusting policies about making it EASY to send their own people who are a burden on their society HERE, especially when it is also an explicit criticism of MULTIPLE admins of BOTH parties.
Nor is it Xenophobia to point out the GDP spent by the USA vs others who are allies, or who have both taken advantage of the shelter of our defense expenditures while playing OUR admins for fools on trade.

And by the way .. I might not like the way Trump speaks sometimes BUT I KNOW SOMETHING ELSE

Always On Watch said...

We need those sob's if Western civilization isn't going under in a matter of a few years. The destruction is no longer decades away.

Anonymous said...

Pastorius:
(GatesofVienna) Blast from the past: Donald Trump and The Counter Jihad photo of Gaffney, Trump and Elizabeth Sabaditsch-Wolff, 2011

Always On Watch said...

Woot!

Pastorius said...

Anonymous

WOW!!!

Thanks.