Wednesday, May 11, 2016

When you think you are paranoid, it probably means you’re just not paranoid enough

A Harvard law professor has called for liberals to begin treating like Nazis those who subscribe to Christian or conservative beliefs.
In a Friday blog post at Balkinization, Mark Tushnet said conservatives and Christians have lost the culture wars, and now the question is “how to deal with the losers.”
“My own judgment is that taking a hard line (‘You lost, live with it’) is better than trying to accommodate the losers,” he wrote.
Mr. Tushnet said liberals should stop being so hesitant to advance their agenda through the judiciary, saying a majority of federal judges have been appointed by Democratic presidents, and they need not worry “reversal by the Supreme Court” now that former Associate Justice Antonin Scalia is dead.

And as you so delicately put it, once you’re dead, I bought my wife something

1 comment:

Pastorius said...

I don't know about anyone else, but I've just woken up and I'm ready to start killing.

Revolution time, my friends.