'cookieChoices = {};'

‘The American Intelligence Community has finally
done to the USA
what they have been doing all around the world’.


Monday, June 13, 2016

TWA 800: Breaking -- Air Traffic Controller Tells All

All The King's Horses and All The King's Men

The official U.S. Government story of TWA Flight 800 is that it exploded due to a malfunction in the gas tank.

From the American Thinker:
As I hoped would happen, American Thinker’s series on TWA Flight 800 has prompted individuals with first hand knowledge to come forward. “Mark Johnson” is one. 
An air traffic controller (ATC), he worked the night of July 17, 1996 -- the night TWA Flight 800 was destroyed -- at the New York Terminal Radar Approach Control (TRACON) located in Westbury, New York. 
Johnson has provided me with his real name, and I have confirmed that he was in a position to know what he says he knows. 
He requested that I use an alias because he has children who depend on him. The federal government, he believes, “will seek revenge, retribution and/or any other remedy they feel like. I would be fearful my pension would be at risk.” 
I have heard this sentiment voiced by many people involved in this incident. Although Johnson was not responsible for tracking TWA Flight 800, he spoke directly with the ATC who did. 
In fact, he asked him “plenty of questions to prepare myself for the ‘suits’ who were beginning to arrive.” Along with several other ATCs, he viewed the radar tape of the incident. 
According to Johnson, “A primary radar return (ASR-9) indicated vertical movement intersecting TWA 800.” An advanced radar system, the Northrop Grumman ASR-9 is able to detect a “target” in severe clutter even when the target has no transponder. 
The absence of a transponder is what distinguishes a “primary radar return” from a “secondary” one. 
In others words, the radar picked up a small, unidentified, ascending object intersecting TWA 800 in the second before the 747 “disappeared from radar.” 
After Johnson and his supervisor watched the video tape replay with audio, they turned to each other and said in unison, “What the f***!" 
Asked by his supervisor if he had ever seen anything like this before, Johnson said yes -- while in the Navy days doing missile test fires at sea. 
A day later, now knowing the full scope of the tragedy, Johnson asked if he could take another look at the radar tape. “Can’t, it’s gone,” said his supervisor. “We had better say nothing,” said Johnson, “or the f***ing government will make us disappear.” 
The supervisor agreed.

Some people have been trying to get this information out for years. Even CNN has, periodically, published statements which reflect aspects of the truth. Such as this:
The FBI interviewed at least 755 witnesses. 
TWA Flight 800 crashed eight miles off the coast of Long Island at dusk on a clear summer night. 
Hundreds of witnesses saw the plane explode from either on shore, on a boat, in a plane or in at least one case, a helicopter. 
Of the 755 witness reports that the FBI have made public, accounts vary widely but hundreds describe what they thought was either a flare or fireworks heading up toward the plane before it exploded. A few witnesses even used the words "missile" or "rocket."
Bookmark and Share
posted by Pastorius at permanent link#


Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Older Posts Newer Posts