Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Paul Ryan Says, "Muslims Are Our Partners"


Paul Ryan wallops Trump: U.S. terror battle is 'not a war with Islam'
'Muslims are our partners': Paul Ryan wallops Trump a day after terror speech as he insists U.S. battle is 'not a war with Islam' 
House speaker lays into Trump for connecting terrorism with religion 
Trump originally said the U.S. should stop admitting non-citizen Muslims 
Tweaked proposal on Monday to advocate immigration pause from terror-driven nations 
Ryan insisted Tuesday that 'Muslims are our partners' in the war on terror 
Trump will go to Capitol Hill on July 7 to meet with House GOP conference
GO READ THE WHOLE THING.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trump is risking his life, and at this point I don't think it's worthwhile anymore. We've lost. Common sense is lost.

When I look at the overall picture I do not see a way out. The left and the right are consolidated into a position of defeat. I don't understand why, but we have given up as a nation, and as a Western culture. And it's not only in the US. The EU is even worse.

The manipulation is clear, but I cannot see or understand why, what's behind this. Unless it's the transformation of society, going back to archaic models of large masses controlled by small powerful elites. I really cannot understand what is going on. But I definitely do not see a solution.

If I had any brains, I would sell my house, convert the cash into something more solid and of permanent value, and move to a remote location ... Just kidding. Not really.

Anonymous said...

Trump is last hope for a peaceful solution or at least a peaceful extension.

Large swaths of the American public are so clueless, so feckless, that the Obanoids could still succeed in swinging public opinion back in their direction.

But right now they are scared. You can tell by the increasing invective in their public statements. Their BS hasn't been working. Trump should have been gone long ago but he still here and getting stronger.

They want 2017 to be their 1917: the imposition of a Soviet style one-party Marxist state on the homeland. They won't settle for less.

And I won't surrender to these assholes until I'm dead.

Pastorius said...

What did Churchill say?

"NEVER GIVE UP. NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER GIVE UP."