Saturday, June 11, 2016

Trump Rally, Tampa Florida, June 11th



You may or may not remember that, in the beginning of the Trump candidacy, I was not a fan. I just made fun of the idea that Trump would be a viable candidate, that he could ever be President. He seemed stupid to me, and possibly treacherous.

In the time that has elapsed since then, I have become a fan. A big fan. The thing that turned me around was listening to extended portions of his speeches.

In fact, I did not hear the one speech that really made me go all-in for Trump until MAY 7TH. Yes, just over a month ago.

Prior to that I had heard his speech on Foreign Policy. I listened to it on the Dennis Prager Show. Prager played it almost in it's entirety. Dennis Prager does not like Trump, but even he said it was a good speech and that if Trump followed it with action, he would be impressed.

The other extended Trump oration I heard was an interview he did on the Sean Hannity Show. I do not remember the date, but what impressed me was the breadth of Trump's vision in tying Foreign Policy failures to corruption in the Pentagon's purchasing processes. He noted that corruption, fraud, and waste were weakening America. I believe this to be the case. In fact, I believe there are entire governmental departments built around corruption scams based on non-issues like Global Warming and LGBT nonsense,.These departments are created as nothing more than slush funds for Black Budgets and funnels of money into the pockets of cronies, politicians, and government functionaries. In short, I believe if someone took this fraud seriously, and eliminated it from the budget, we really could "Make America Great Again."

And apparently this is exactly what Donald Trump believes.

I am going to start attempting to give serious listens to Trump's rallies. This is going to take a lot of effort, because I do not really have the time. However, the media is absolutely ignoring the larger ideas Trump attempts to put across, in the interest of playing gotcha games, and stirring anger, controversy and hatred of his every step and utterance.

The above Rally is from today, in Tampa, Florida.

I will make notes as I am able to listen and absorb the content.

UPDATES -

At about the 20 minute mark a female Pastor named Paula White comes to the podium and gives a passionate testimony to the virtues of the Donald Trump she has known, since he called her 14 years ago, and began a friendship which has lasted all these years.

She discusses his commitment to Religious Freedom. She says currently government overreach is destroying our ability to practice and share our faith without government intervention and persecution.

She also discusses Trump's commitment to the state of Israel, and to the appointing of Judges who will protect these commitments as well as 2nd Amendment issues.

At the 33:00 minute mark an African-American Pastor named John Burns comes on, and energizes the audience with his love of Donald Trump. Pastor Burns declares that Trump is committed to Jesus Christ and to NEVER allowing Jihadists to enter the US to perpetrate their vile acts. Pastor Burns decries Hillary Clinton for calling Donald Trump a racist. "She's the racist," he proclaims. "There are no white people, there are no black people, there are no Hispanic people, there are no colors that separate us. the only colors that matter are the colors of the Red, White, and Blue. We together are going to march into Cleveland as one people and one voice. And we are kicking Obama out."

At the 45 minute mark, Congressman Ted Yoho comes out. Ted Yoho is boilerplate and boring. He discusses Free Enterprise and Individual Freedom. He also discusses Obama's abuses of the system, and he bags on Hillary. Good stuff, but I did not get a boner.

At about the 54:30 mark, Florida's Attorney General Pam Londie (?) comes on. She's a hot blond with perky tits, excited about Law and Order and kicking ass.

Finally, at the 1 hour 38 minute mark, Donald Trump, "the next President of the United States of America" comes on:

After a minute or so of praising Florida's Governor and the state itself, Trump launches right into an attack on Jihadism and the illegal immigration which allows it a chance to enter our nation.

He calls it a TROJAN HORSE.

He then segues into a discussion of his opposition of the Iraq War. He uses that to launch into an attack on Hillary, saying, if we have four more years of current policy, we won't have a country left.

Soon, it becomes very apparent, this is going to be a meandering speech. He is merely touching on one subject after another at this point in the speech. He talks about how he is already up 2% in Florida "and we haven't even started yet."

He then discusses the distinction between "Free Trade" and "good deals for the United States," saying, "I don't care if it's Free as long as it's a good deal." He says he's "for what works." He attacks our Trade Deals with China. He talks about China using the devaluation of currency as a strategy to "put out companies out of business."

He then discusses the "Movement" that we are all building.

He then discusses how he used to be "an establishment person" because he gave campaign contributions and got invited to all the events. But since he started running, he is attacked relentlessly, but he's doing it because he knows how it works.

It is truly amazing how he can just talk and talk.

He attacks the media and then goes into a somewhat funny attack on the "sad Mitt Romney." He says, Romney is a "stone-cold loser, a choker. NEVER give a choker a second chance."

I like this stuff. It reminds me of the Trump of the Howard Stern Show. It's fun. But it's not on point and focused. I guess people really love this stuff cuz it comes off as genuine. It is fun for fifteen minutes for me, but I get bored quick and this is why it took me so long to begin to take Trump seriously.

But I am me, and most people are not looking for serious discussions of policy issues. Trump has already proven to me that he believe in many of the same things I do. And he has done so passionately and with laser focus. So I am already won over.

If this kind of silliness wins other people over, then more power to Trump. It's not really for me. I have more important things to do.

Then to prove he is not a racist, in fact "the least racist person", he notes that Don King called him yesterday  and said, "I am endorsing you for the President of the United States. Do you think Don King would endorse me if he thought I was racist?"

Quite frankly, I do think he would, Mr. Trump. Donald Trump is a fag for money.  He doesn't care about ethics. But whatevs.

Still, this is funny shit. And I don't think Trump is taking any of this very seriously. He's vamping through it like a Jazz man who is not sure of the chords, using his pure instinct to finesse the audience and tease them with the melody here and there.

Anyway, I'm bored. And I gotta sign off at this point.






7 comments:

Pete Rowe said...

There are two very flawed human beings running for President. However, one.of them loves America and wants a strong America. The other is a traitor who compromised our national interests while she was Secretary of State.

Pete Rowe said...

There are two very flawed human beings running for President. However, one.of them loves America and wants a strong America. The other is a traitor who compromised our national interests while she was Secretary of State.

Anonymous said...

It's Pam Bondi. Like Bondi Beach.

Pastorius said...

Pete, I agree.

But I would add that I do trust Trump on illegal immigration and Islam.

I made it pretty clear how I think in this post:

http://ibloga.blogspot.com/2016/05/why-donald-trumps-over-top-promises-are.html

Pastorius said...

I almost thought they introduced her as Pam BLONDIE.

LOL

Pete Rowe said...

I agree. I think a Hillary presidency would be catastrophic.

thelastenglishprince said...

Yeah, the Attorney General came out and as a nurse I thought, "Yowsa! She needs a tailored top for those store bought boobs." wink

One thing she said impressed me immensely. She shared a vignette that when Cruz suddenly announced he was stepping out of the race, she sent a voice mail to Trump. He called her back right away. In the background, Melania and others were telling him he needed to take to the stage and make a statement. Instead, Trump took his time and said, "Hey, how is your Mom doing?"
The man seems like a genuine class act.

I am a Trump groupie and have listened to a majority of his speeches. He is consistent and stays on track with his message. He is wise because he ignores the overblown "culture wars" which media so dearly loves. He seems to genuinely like people, and I find that a remarkable quality after enduring a POTUS who seems to absolutely despise the people he should be honored to serve.

Go, Trump, Go!

* Here is a clip of the Bullying GOP leadership at their worst:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyCGEHYvgsU

Shocking! Just shocking!