Tuesday, January 16, 2018

BREAKING: O’Keefe Drops 3rd Twitter Undercover Video – Reveals Employees Paid to View ‘Dick Pics’ and ‘Private Sex Messages’ of Users


“So all your sex messages and your, like dick pics are on my server now…all your illegitimate wives and like all the girls you’ve been f*cking around with, they’re on my server now,” Twitter engineer Pranay Singh. 
“I’m going to send it to your wife. She’s going to use it in your divorce,” Singh continued. 
Undercover PV journalist then asked, “So if I send someone a direct message, ya’ll are going to look at it, to analyze it?” 
“A machine is going to look at it,” Singh responded. 
Twitter Network Security Engineer Clay Haynes said, “I’ve seen more penises than I’ve ever wanted to see in my life.” 
When a PV journalist asked if he saw the nude pics in private direct message he said “yes”. 
Haynes then continued, “There’s teams dedicated to it. I mean we’re talking, we’re talking three or four…at least three or four hundred people…who are paid to look at dick pics”. 
Haynes also admitted that the private nude photos sent in direct message can be leaked to the public.
I'm sure Twitter's CEO will claim this was taken out of context.

1 comment:

Kid said...

Why would you put that shit on Twitter and if you do it's in the public domain so shut the hell up about what anyone does with it.