Saturday, October 05, 2019

President Trump Reminds Reporters He was Investigated by Obama in 2016 Campaign! – And His Admin Is Investigating Obama Spying Today!



President Trump: What I asked for and what I will always ask for is anything having to do with corruption with respect to our country. If a foreign country can help us with respect to corruption and corruption probes, I don’t care if it’s Biden or anybody else. If they can help us, if Biden is corrupt, when his son is corrupt. When his son takes out billions of dollars, billions, and he has no experience, he just got fired from the Navy. When they do that, that’s no good. 
So, just to finish your question, anything having to do with corruption, I actually feel I have an obligation to do that… 
…If we feel there’s corruption like I feel there was in the 2016 campaign, there was tremendous corruption against me. If we feel there is corruption we have the right to go to a foreign country. And just so you know, just so you know, I was investigated, I WAS INVESTIGATED! Me! In my campaign, I ran, I won. You won’t say that will you? I was investigated and they think that it could have been by UK. They think it could have been by Australia. They think it could have been by Italy. So when you get down to it, I was investigated. By the Obama administration! By the Obama administration I was investigated. So as far as I’m concerned, we want to look at and we want to investigate anything having to do with corruption.

1 comment:

thelastenglishprince said...

The POTUS has brought the Chinese to task regarding fair trade. He has put the screws on NATO to pay their obligations. He has whisked the climate change Ponzi scheme away - hence the parading about of Greta as a vanity project. So why is it a shock that he goes after a cocaine-snorting son of a former VP?

Remember when it was "big news" that a presidential daughter smoked marijuana (was it in the White House?). Hunter Biden is doing more than chasing the dragon in the Orient, albeit the chase usually involves heroin and foil not cocaine.

History lesson: We started a revolution because of corrupt officials in the United Kingdom. Our nation was birthed because of a distaste for our own leaders. America came into existence! Sobering thought.