Friday, December 13, 2019

Naming Names: It's Time to Name and Shame the Partisan Liars Who Attacked the American Democracy with Lies for Three Years


Let us review: The Steele dossier was used as the central basis for the FISA warrants, just as the crazies said and as the Super Duper Experts Who Are Totally Plugged In To All Kinds Of Access mocked. 
The Steele dossier was full of lies and rumors and rumors of lies and not a thing in it was verified see re: rumor lies, just as the crazies said and as the How Dare You Insult The Integrity Of The Rank And File Of The FBI *bald eagle screech* caterwauled 
Donald Trump was put under surveillance, just as the crazies said and as the Eyeroll Sure You Would Believe Anything You Cult 45 Member Plebe sneered 
I hate being wrong. I hate humiliating myself in public by being wrong in public. When it happens, which it does because the Universe is fond of teaching me much needed humility, I go back and stop and think about how and why I was wrong so it doesn't happen again. 
When I get fundamental premises about a situation completely wrong, I go back and review my premises. Why? It is not only because I hate to be wrong. It is because that is what you do if you are a thinking human being who cares about your own intellectual integrity. 
To date, the only person who has made any public statement and apology about the crazies being right and he being wrong is Andrew McCarthy. Again, there may be others that I did not see but he is the only one in my awareness. 
Years and years of sneering and smearing of people and not so subtle statements of we know things you don't and that's why we know, with absolute certainty, that you are crazies for doubting the integrity of the FBI whose agents gave false testimony in death penalty cases 
Let us name names. Jonah Goldberg. David French and do not let him gaslight you otherwise. Bill Kristol. Pick a Bulwark writer. All of them were not only wrong but desperately wrong. They should be completely humiliated to have made the statements they've made. They are not. 
People are calling for consequences for the actions of those who spent years being both desperately wrong and nastily so. There should be no need for that. If these Men Of Supreme Integrity Just Ask US were what they claimed to be, they would remove themselves from positions. 
And yet. And yet, I have seen no sign of any possible recognition that they did a single thing wrong. Mayhap I missed it, and if so, my sincere apologies. But I do not think I did. It is thus reasonable to rub their noses in the filth they made and state bad dog! Bad!
THERE IS A LOT LOT LOT MORE.

No comments: