Friday, February 14, 2020

How Gay Is Pete Buttigieg?


Look, I don't care that he is a homosexual. I just wish he wasn't so gay when it comes to ideology.

He's a lightweight pussy. 

He's a Mayor in Indiana for fuck's sake. He is not fit for office. 

He's a pathetic papsmear of a man.

HERE:



More on Vanilla-Obama,who entered the military through a little-used shortcut: direct commission in the reserves"...

"Civilian and military candidates submit application packages and a board votes in secret to choose those who will be commissioned..." Reince Priebus & Hunter Biden & Sean Spicer :
TheHill: states that he served a sum total of nine months on active duty. Give him credit for any service

Pete Buttigieg Is a National Hero ... in Malta The Maltese are already making plans for what they will do if their favorite son’s son, Pete Buttigieg, is elected as the next U.S. president.

His dad founded a Marxist society and translated Gramsci's work.

“Mayor Pete” worked for Joe Schmitz as a political operative as an Intel officer. He worked in Libya and Syria before that with his Arabic skills....Navy Intel Tunisia. Language instructor. Speaks not only Arabic but also Farsi and Urdu subtle differences. Great for weapons brokering

Sounds more and more like a CIA asset

4 comments:

thelastenglishprince said...

I was a DCO in the U.S. Naval Reserves. Just sayin'.



DCO requires a university degree, and vigorous vetting process (including my security clearance which was still not complete after my oath of office) and a different training track.

I applied in October. The next May was my PEBD (pay entry base date) and I walked onto the quarterdeck with my orders in hand.

I would be the hero of Texas.

Thank you.

Pastorius said...

I actually don't understand what that means.

I have never been in the military, and I know little about it.

thelastenglishprince said...

Direct Commission Officer.

The "shock and awe" was the vaginal exam by the elderly military doctor at a processing center in Dallas. That incompetent brought my pelvis completely off the exam table when he tried to locate my ovaries. That would be the only shock and awe of battle I have experienced in "the field." wink

Pasto, very little offends me because I embrace freedom of expression as a gift from God.

I do have a damn fine sense of humor. And it is a great post, friend!

Smiling,

Tammy

Anonymous said...

Pete Buttigieg linked to Strzok Iran Talks, Libya...started with Hillary in 2009
More: https://brassballs.blog/
"White Powder" Pete in Africa for 42 months with Strzok doing what where?
"Poppy" Pete part of Afghan poppies to heroin network
https://twitter.com/GeorgWebb/status/1228430879976042496