Thursday, May 28, 2020

Cops Puts His Knee On Black Man's Neck, Kills Him, On Camera, In Broad Daylight, With Other Cops Around, No Other Cop Intervened, and Cops Are Surprised There Is Rioting



The last few months in America have made me begin to believe there really isn't much worth saving.

Someone asked me to comment on this. I don't have much to say. We are a nation with a history which includes the invasion of Normandy, and the Civil War against slavery, and now we run in fear of Coronavirus, and our police kill people for no fucking reason, and are surprised anyone is angry.

Anyone want to argue with me about the Police, I get it. Not all Police are bad. But this incident ought to have all cops standing up and speaking out.

But it won't.

I've seen it before. They won't break Omerta.

Islam is one of our lesser problems, at this point.

The only positive that will come of this is the import will obliterate "Social Distancing."

AND THEN THERE'S THIS:

With Unemployment Rate at 15% – Nine RINO Senators Including Lindsey Graham Push President Trump to Offer More Work Visas to Foreigners (VIDEO)

1 comment:

thelastenglishprince said...

The power to kill: It should not be used against secured, restrained, defenseless citizens.

https://thelastenglishprince.wordpress.com/2020/05/27/george-floyd-remove-the-badge-training/

I have taught my sons two things: Respect the police. Fear the police. They have the power to kill.