Thursday, December 09, 2021

FBI, Is That You?

Heh. Looks legit. 

Vlad Tepes comments:
FBI masquerades as “white supremacists” likely to gin up some justification to arrest, torture or gulag Trump supporters and opponents of the new Communist US order. I say this because that is how it looks to me. And because so many have spent a year in jail, even in Solitary with no trial just for being near the Capitol buildings on January 6 2020. Watch Tucker Carlson’s documentary for proof of this.

From Powerline Blog:

Everything about this scene is weird: the identical clothes, the masks, the plastic shields, the greaves. I don’t know; maybe white supremacists actually dress and act like this. I can’t say, as I’ve never met one.

Twitter conservatives promptly questioned whether the whole thing was staged by the FBI. For example:

No comments: