Friday, April 15, 2022

Elon Musk on Purchasing Twitter: “To Have a Public Platform that Is Maximally Trusted and Inclusive Is Important to Future of Civilization”


Elon Musk: It’s important for the function of democracy. It’s important for the function of the United States as a free country among many other countries. And to help, actually to help freedom in the world more importantly than the US. And so, I think it’s, the situational risk is decreased if Twitter the more we can increase the trust of Twitter as a public platform. And so I do think this is going to be something somewhat painful. I’m not sure that I will actually be able to acquire it. The intent is to retain as many shareholders as is allowed by the law… This is not a way to make money. I think this is, my strong intuitive sense is to have a public platform that is maximally trusted and broadly inclusive is extremely important for the future of civilization.

OH AND BY THE WAY:

BREAKING: Saudi Shareholders of Twitter Decline Musk’s Offer – Twitter Stock is Tumbling

 






No comments: