Friday, September 30, 2022

MASSACHUSETTS: Medical examiners were told to lie on death certificates

 


Anecdotal evidence from my Uncle's friend's sister?

Or TRUTH!

From Steve Kirsch:

In Massachusetts, the state Department of Public Health told medical examiners that if the person died with COVID, to list COVID as a cause of death, even if COVID had nothing to do with the reason the person died.

I know this because one of my state medical examiner friends in Massachusetts was told to do this. My friend won’t speak out about this publicly because he (or she) needs his (or her) job.

This is a violation of federal law.

This could be happening in other states as well. I would not be surprised.

Possible motivation for the State to instruct medical examiners to commit fraud

Why would a state department of public health instruct medical examiners to lie? Two reasons:

  1. To get federal funds for the state

  2. To encourage people to get the shots

No comments: