Sunday, January 21, 2024

Illegal Alien Threatens Independent Journalist After He Was Asked Where He Was From: “You Find Out Who I Am Very Soon”

An independent journalist, known as 1st Responders Media on social media, experienced a chilling interaction while conducting interviews with a group of illegal immigrants who had recently crossed into the country.

The journalist, who has been covering border issues, reported a particularly ominous exchange that raises concerns about the safety of Americans during this invasion at the border.

According to the journalist’s account, the situation escalated when he asked one of the individuals about their origin. The response was unexpectedly aggressive.

“By the way… If you are smart enough, you will know who I am. But you are really not smart enough to know who I am. But soon you’re going to know who I am,” the illegal immigrant warned.

The identity of this individual remains unknown, and the implications of their statement are unclear but unsettling.

The post read, “A migrant who illegally crossed into the United States threatened me, saying ‘You find out who I am very soon,’ simply because I asked him where he was from.”

GO READ THE WHOLE THING