AN UNEXPLAINED fog hanging over the coronavirus city of Wuhan is being blamed on Chinese authorities burning thousands of infected corpses.
The fog, or smog, has once more triggered fears the real coronavirus death toll inside Wuhan is massively higher than the 1,100 the Beijing government has admitted to.
Clips appear to show the city shrouded in smoky fog which residents say has “come out of nowhere”.
The videos have triggered theories the smog is the result of smoke from Chinese crematoriums burning coronavirus-infected bodies “24 hours a day”.
GO READ THE WHOLE THING.
Merical of Koran
Two men arrested for WATCHING a koran burning video in a pub and sharing it on Facebook
Northumbria Police in Gateshead last week arrested two men after they watched and shared a video on Facebook of a man burning the Koran in the US during the recent 9/11 commemoration at Ground Zero in New York, human rights organisation Civil Liberty has reported.
“The men were drinking in the Bugle pub, Leam Lane, Gateshead, when they were arrested after watching and sharing the videos,” said founder and director of Civil Liberty, Kevin Scott.
Writing on his organisation’s website, Mr Scott said around 30 people staged a protest outside Gateshead police station on Wednesday evening, the 15th of September, following the arrests.
“The group stood outside the doors to the police station with an England flag for about three hours watched by a contingent of uniformed officers.
The protesters had gathered at around 8pm after the two men were arrested earlier in the day on suspicion of inciting racial hatred.”
The protest continued until around 11pm when the two arrested men were bailed pending further enquiries, Mr Scott said.
“In a further development, the man who actually burned the Koran in the video on 9/11 in New York has been sacked from his job.
“Derek Fenton, 39, of Bloomingdale, New Jersey, had worked for NJ Transit for 11 years as a conductor and train co-ordinator.
“Youtube have now removed all footage of Derek Fenton burning the Koran. Of course, if he had burnt the Stars and Stripes (or any other flag or religious book) the video would still be available.” Mr Scott wrote.