'cookieChoices = {};'


Whenever Any Form of Government Becomes Destructive To These Ends,
It Is The Right of the People to Alter Or To Abolish It,
And To Institute New Government

click.jpg

Saturday, March 18, 2006

One Week to go Ladies & Gentlemen (UK)

The March for Freedom of Expression is in one week today, 25th March, in Trafalgar Square between 2:00pm and 4:00pm.

I'll be there. If anyone wants to join me, drop me an email! I've already made some witty signs, but I want everyone who is able to turn up for this march, I'm even going to drink moderately the day before! You don't have to have a banner or sign, just be there! Please make a donation, large or small, to the cause.

Drop any ideas for signs in thou holy comments box!

[Cross posted at Drunken]
Bookmark and Share
posted by jonz at permanent link#

7 Comments:

Blogger Steven said...

I will be there too, look for an orange t-shirt. :)

Have you thought of any chants? I cant think of any. Will we all just be standing around waving a few signs?

Maybe I can get myself a Danish flag for next week.

Saturday, March 18, 2006 7:49:00 pm  
Blogger jonz said...

Chants? Oooh didn't think of chants. Maybe we could sing Monty Python's always look on the bright side of life. I wanna show these uptight Islamists how stupid and childish their reactions to the cartoons have been....

Saturday, March 18, 2006 8:01:00 pm  
Blogger dag said...

I want to solicit you for coverage of your activities: please write up and submit your copy to me so I can use it at my blog to encourage others to do the same around the world. I'll spread it around to all the sites I visit. They too will move it around.

Pastorius has my email address.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:24:00 am  
Blogger English kaffir. said...

LOOK OUT FOR ME.

Sunday, March 19, 2006 12:32:00 am  
Blogger Steven said...

Sure will Englisk Kaffir, but how will we know who you are? Bring piglet with you!

Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:49:00 am  
Blogger Steven said...

*English*

Sunday, March 19, 2006 6:50:00 am  
Blogger English kaffir. said...

lol ..you never know

dont forget your camara

Sunday, March 19, 2006 9:01:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home