Monday, January 01, 2007

Judgment Day

I got a soar throat on December 21 and on Christmas Eve I was in full sickness mode: headache, running nose, coughing, zero energy. Only in the past two days has my physical strength improved.

And what timing it is!

You see, my hearing with the Immigration and Refugee Board is coming up. It has been quite an arduous and conflicting wait.

There is a sense of tension: I'm between heaven and hell and after a few hours of examination one person will decide my fate. And then there is a sense of relief: finally, for good or bad, a decision will be made.

I have been fortunate to live in the West after abandoning the monotony and immorality of the cult of Muhammed.

Here's hoping the infidelicious journey continues.

5 comments:

Pastorius said...

Man, I hope so too, Isaac. I'm sorry our governments don't understand the problem, so that you have to go through this kind of pain.

Epaminondas said...

I'm sorry you have to suffer this.

Good luck !

When is it?

Can we do something?

Isaac Schrödinger said...

It's some time later this week.

Pray or have faith in the power of reason.

Watcher said...

Best of luck to you, Isaac.

Anonymous said...

"or have faith in the power of reason."

I would feel better doing so if North American public school systems taught reason. Maybe the judge went to private school.