Monday, May 21, 2007

Springtime For Infidels

I see some posting going on here, so I can resist adding this one. If you're offended, too bad!

(Click on the photos to enlarge them)

I took this photo (unedited) a few weeks ago. This azalea bush sits very near our front porch and is over six feet in height. Don't ask me why it grew so well. I didn't do a think for it except water it. In the spring, the azalea, the wisteria, and the black locust all bloom at the same time, providing a delicate scent to the breezes.

"But, AOW," you ask, "why did you mention infidels in the title of this posting? Springtime comes for all."

Yes, but at this house...(Scroll down)


















LOL!

3 comments:

Pastorius said...

Such are the nightmares of Islamofascists everywhere.

Think about how many times Muslims have freaked out over cartoon depictions already.

Piglet
Motoons
Porky Pig

and I think I'm forgetting a couple.

It would be funny if it weren't so frightening.

Always On Watch said...

You know me. Whistling past the graveyard keeps me sane.

Pastorius said...

You can call it whistling past the graveyard, or you can just call it the good, old fashioned mocking of idiocy.