Saturday, June 16, 2007

Words Just Fail II


"Our famous jewfighter, Mickey Mouse is unable to appear today, instead we're going to throw those jew collaborators from FATAH off the roof for the kiddies to test their knowledge of gravity. By timing the fall with the great waterclock invented by Salameh Ibn Wakadoo we will prove once and for all the world is flat"

"I know your're wondering why we called this meeting"
"Abdullah, baby, we hoid tings"
"I know you are but what am I"
"Would you be, won't you be, please would you be my neighbor"
"And now a word from our sponsor, Mrs. Adler's gefilte fish"
"I asked for Evian, what's this shit?"

2 comments:

Folkomrostning Nu! said...

Hahaha, that is funny.

Pastorius said...

John,
We don't hate Mexicans here. And, we don't hate Muslims. We hate the Islam which tells people to stone apostates to death.