Sunday, July 01, 2007

Of course, the problem was that the majority of Germans weren't nazis, either

LONDON (AFP) - London Mayor Ken Livingstone called on Britons Saturday not to demonize Muslims after a double car bomb plot was foiled in the capital, amid fears of a Islamist terror threat.

At the same time he criticized Britain over its ties with Saudi Arabia, which he said had fuelled intolerance in the past through its Wahhabist form of Islam, creating a "major problem."

"In this city, Muslims are more likely to be law-abiding than non-Muslims and less likely to support the use of violence to achieve political ends than non-Muslims," he told BBC Radio.

He noted that terrorist acts had been carried out in London over the years by various groups including for example far-right groups. For years the British capital was wracked by violence by the Irish Republican Army (IRA).

"All I am interested in as mayor is that we try to prevent all acts of violence whether it is by a disaffected young member of the (far-right) BNP (British National Party), whether it is by an Islamist or a Wahhabist supporter," he said.

No one doubts that the majority of muslims' consciences are STRICKEN, but that is NOT the point. Someone, many someones probably knew about this. This is not 5 isolated disturbed individuals who knew nothing about each other, telling no one. The point is that there is an ascendant, malignant subculture, attractive enough to a percentage-up to a plurality, which supports these actions.

That malignant subculture makes these attacks POSSIBLE, and successful.

Money. Transport. Education. Housing. Infrastucture (like stealing and hiding vehicles being prepared).

Livingstone is a useless.......

Continue reading "Of course, the problem was that the majority of Germans weren't nazis, either" »

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why are you reporting the mayor when the MSM isnt? It makes sense to bash him when he is the main man. But he isnt. Has this site not noticed what is happening in the UK media?

Anonymous said...

RIP.I wish I could be like you.


Do not stand at my grave and weep,
I am not there... I do not sleep.
I am the thousand winds that blow...
I am the diamond glints on snow...
I am the sunlight on ripened grain...
I am the gentle autumn rain.
When you waken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
Of gentle birds in circling flight...
I am the soft star that shines at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry—
I am not there... I did not die...


In loving memory of a true brother and friend,this is to you- Abboud Mallas,For these words suit you through and through.

Solomon Marni, Aytaroun,South Lebanon.