Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Physician, anneal thyself.

"Do no harm." BUT. Do no harm to Muslims. The kufar don't matter. In fact, kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. It is a command from Allah, Koran 9:5, the Sword Verse. Not all Muslims take it literally, do they? Not all Muslim doctors take it literally do they? Not all Muslim doctors in Vancouver, Canada take it literally do they?

Who knows?

Eight suspects 'have links to NHS'

Press Association
Wednesday July 4, 2007 4:53 AM

All eight people arrested in connection with car bomb attacks in London and Glasgow have links to the NHS.

Seven are believed to be doctors or trainee doctors while the one woman under arrest is a trained laboratory researcher.
[More at:] http://www.guardian.co.uk/uklatest/story/0,,-6756343,00.html.


What we don't read in the press is that, as we know, all of the folks arrested and those others being sought in connection with these latest attempts at indiscriminate mass murder are Muslims who read the Koran and know more about it than most of us do. If they follow the religion they know, why do we find our own non-Muslim experts telling us the Muslims don't know their own religion? This last lot of jihadis, much like many others in the jihad business, are not stupid or starving or desperate in any normal sense of our experience. So why not give these people credit for the brain power they obviously have, and give them credit too for knowing their own religion well enough to practice it properly. If we know Islam better than the average Muslim medical doctor, why friend, should we think he knows medicine better than we do? If you know more medicine than the doctor, heal thyself. If you know Islam better than a Muslim doctor, why not become an imam? But if all this is seeming to make sense and you find you're faced with a Muslim doctor who has your trust in his knowledge of specialized areas, then what are you going to do if you find yourself alone with him getting advice about your own life, Mr. Finkleschwartz, Mrs. Trollope, Miss pregnant teen-age girl, tribal tattoo dude?

I haven't looked in the phone book under physicians to find out how many doctors in this city are named Abu, Ali, Mohammed, Omar, Uthman, and so on. If I found myself in need of a doctor I'd think twice about anyone with a name like that. Why? Because I give them credit for knowing their own religion, and it demands they call us to Islam, demand that we convert, pay jizya, or die. I don't want a doctor with an approach to medicine that includes those prescriptions. I'd look in the phone book to see who to avoid in case of an emergency.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dag, an excellent well thought out post.

Anonymous said...

From http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article2023024.ece

‘Those who cure you will kill you’

An al-Qaeda leader in Iraq boasted before last week’s failed bombings in London and Glasgow that his group was planning to attack

British targets and that “those who cure you will kill you”, The Times has learnt.

The warning was delivered to Canon Andrew White, a senior British cleric working in Baghdad, and could be highly significant as the

eight Muslims arrested in the wake of the failed plot are all members of the medical profession.

Canon White told The Times that he had passed the general warning, but not the specific words, to a senior official at the Foreign

and Commonwealth Office (FCO) in mid-April. A Foreign Office spokesman said last night that it was forwarding the actual words to

the Metropolitan Police. "

“He talked to me about how they were going to destroy British and Americans. He told me that the plans were already made and

they would soon be destroying the British. He said the people who cure you would kill you.”

The man, who was in his forties and had travelled from Syria for the meeting, said that the plans would come to fruition in the next

few weeks and target the British first. He said that the British and Americans were being targeted because of their actions in Iraq.

He did not learn the man’s identity until after the meeting, and will not disclose it now, but said: “I met the Devil that day.”

Dag said...

If I were a Muslim doctor, a professional even within the protected realm of the NHS, I'd be worried sick about losing my investment in my career due to the reasonable fear the average person would have toward me due to my very name. If I were Doctor Mohammed, for example, I'd fear the loss of my livelihood and standing in the community, all that I had worked for and gained over the course of a life-time, going up in smoke, as it were, because Muslim doctors have proven themselves to be mass murderers.

I would be highly concerned that my living and my life would be ruined, and rightly so, due to my personal being as a Muslim. So, rather than lose all I have because I am a Muslim, I would go into the community and knock on doors and tell everyone I could meet that I am a man who renounces violence in no uncertain terms, denounces those who practice Islam in any but the most vague ways, who has nothing but contempt for Islam as it is in general practice around the world. I'd tell everyone am a doctor first, a man of reasonable principles, and a man unafraid to stand up to my fellow religionists in the struggle to protect my patients and the members of my community. And then I would happily await my cousin who would come in the next few days to behead me for apostacy.

Oh-- wait a minute. Let me rethink that. Take two asprins and call me in the morning.

Anonymous said...

Here's our first nominee for the Harold Shipman (pbuh) Award:

"A doctor has admitted killing at least 35 Iraqi police officers and army soldiers by giving them lethal injections, reopening their wounds or engaging in other deadly acts while they were being treated at a hospital in the northern city of Kirkuk, according to Kurdish security sources and Kurdish television.

Kurdish television broadcast on Sunday what it said was the doctor's taped confession, in which he told police that he sympathized with the radical Sunni Arab insurgent group Ansar al-Sunna. He said that the group paid him to kill the men and that he did it because "I hate the Americans and what they've done to Iraq."

"I injected more than 35 policemen and soldiers, including officers and some who were slightly injured," the doctor, identified by a Kurdish security official as Luay Omar Taie, said in the taped statement. "I used to stop the breathing machines or cut the electricity in the operations room or reopen the wounds."

From http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/26/AR2006032600236_pf.html

- Dr C. Riyal Kilah