Monday, June 09, 2008

Israel Matzav and American Thinker find the TIP of the iceberg

Update -preamble.....as a lifelong democrat, and of the FDR-HST ilk, I started this election marathon wide open....I had NO IDEA who I would support. At this point I would have to say that based on, not his words, but Obama's deeds especially in terms of appointments, I have to tell you I have not had a reaction like this to a politician since RICHARD NIXON.
There were democrats I could have voted for. Barack Obama is not one, and that is based on the THINGS HE HAS NOW DONE.

The American Thinker story this AM, and Israel Matzav's hideous find caused me to execute just the SIMPLEST search.
No comment is needed, just ....go here and read what's under the rock
obama_jewish_lobby.jpg Update LGF now has a list of other vileness of the same ilk HERE

In what I am certain to be their mad rush to delete this content now that the world knows what is quietly permissible, do you think anyone at Barack central will wonder at all, what it is they are saying doing or radiating that attracts these kinds of people?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Our good friend Pamela at Atlas Shrugs, has been informed by a sneaky, clever mole at the Obama site, who submitted a fake blog Jemaa Islamiya, to prove that he is either clueless, or dangerous. Good on her, I say!