Monday, June 02, 2008

Michelle Obama "Whitey" Transcript?

The Big Feed claims this might be the real transcript of the real thing:


This website claims to have received an email with a portion of the tape transcribed. Pure unfounded rumor:

Well this is total rumor and I have no idea if this is accurate or not, but I was sent an email with part of the alleged speech of the reported Michelle Obama words where she mentioned Whitey. Take this at face value and I have no data what so ever if this is accurate or not, but since there has been so many comments on this topic then I will share what I was sent.

Normally I would ignore this content, but since I’ve seen several Obama supporters on this site and other sites tell part of the exact phrase it may have some merit. You can make up your own mind. Me I’m still waiting for the entire tape before I make up my mind on what this really means.

Reported verbiage from Michelle Obama’s tape

“Once again, the white man keeps us down, what’s up with Whitey, Why’d he attack Iraq, Why’d he let Katrina happen, Why’d he leave millions of children behind. This is the legacy the white man gives us”

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The other bit of fun is that apparently Michelle's degree thesis has been, um, quarantined until the day after the election, as was Hillary's back in 1992. Similar reasons -- Alinskism in Hill's case, black liberation theology in Michelle's. I don't understand how they get away with doing this? Isn't it a violation of freedom of the press? A thesis or dissertation is not a private personal document.

If the Republicans have this tape and plan to hold it until October because they are convinced it is incendiary enough to fry Obama's campaign I can only hope they are right. The man is so dangerous that I think it borders on endangering the country to withhold crucial information about him.

It is really astonishing and rather horrifying that Obama's people either thought that this stuff wouldn't come out or that no no one would make a fuss if it did. Or that the machine could take care of anyone who did. BHO's fumbling "explanations" and policy of distancing without denouncing tells me that they didn't plan well for this.

Mother Effingby said...

Whitey, hmm? Like maybe, Ray Nagin is White Chocolate....not wanting to ride those insulting school busses, so everyone stay put in Chocolate City. We Whiteys have awesome powers to be feared...We LET Katrina happen, on purpose, in order to keep the black man in NO DOWN! Yes. Downtown wit dey bad sef in Chocolate City.

Anonymous said...

Actually, I thought the going conspiracy theory is that the Bushitler and Cheney actually caused Hurricane Katrina by using secret Halliburtin technology. Maybe the lovely Michelle was feeling charitable that day.

BTW, if Michelle calls me Whitey is it OK for me to call her Mammy? Although I do still prefer Whiney-assed Bitch.

Maybe Chocolate Whiney-assed Bitch.

Epaminondas said...

If the repubs have it and think to wait for october, the USA has just been inoculated.

If it's Hillary, she waited too long.

I have serious doubts as of this AM this exists.

I think it would be out

Pastorius said...

Epa,
I think you are like right, the tape does not exist.