Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Obama - govt can get you better pay, better credit, cheaper prices, better health insurance AND $1000

Is that all, you can do more, come on...I mean the govt can do even more for me, right?

Listen, if you want to buy my vote, just make it out for $25,000.

What a farce.
NO SPECIFICS, no time for a single specific despite a 2 minute buy.

He couldn't even prioritize ONE FACET at what he terms a critical time to demonstrate how it would make things better.

Did you also know he was going to 'crack down on lobbyists'? He has such a long record of doing so.

Don't do me any favors, just stay out my way, okay?

2 comments:

WC said...

I also want a house and a car. These are my rights - right?

After all, health care is a right. Isn't it? They why not a house to live in and a car to drive to work?

This type of bullshit being shoveled by the democrats will lead to disaster.

Hey guys! Here's the 411.

Tell me just ONE right in the Bill of Rights that cost taxpayers money. Just one?

Those are rights. And no others.

Always On Watch said...

Obama is promising the moon.

Why am I not surprised?