Friday, September 11, 2009

But the football season started and Ellen is a judge

8 years

I don't want biblical revenge.

I don't want NEEDLESS death.

I don't want to forget

I don't want to get over it

I don't want to understand my enemies problems or solve them

I don't want to coexist with systems that cannot tolerate other

I don't want to listen to those who want to coexist with such systems and therefore end their own existence

I don't want to listen to excuses

I don't want to calm down about it

I don't want to be reasoned with about it

I don't want to be told this is not 1942

I don't want to hear this war is not a war

I don't even want to be patient with those who are

I really only want one small thing

RECKONING



4 comments:

christian soldier said...

Epaminondas-You have stated just about everything that needs to be stated...If I were to 'swipe' this -and give you credit--would you mind?...
Carol-CS

Epaminondas said...

no problemo

Pastorius said...

Excellent Epa.

Total said...

Well said, Epa; my exact feelings.