Wednesday, September 02, 2009

This Blog Is Haram

The last few months I have been taking a break from blogging and writing up comments for various reasons.



#1 My laptop crashed, at the same time I had decided to buy a new motor bike to replace the one I wrecked a few months earlier, so I had the choice between a laptop or a bike, I went for the bike.



#2 Once I managed to scrape up enough cash for a new laptop, I was blocked from the internet provider, so now my connection is slow and it is drag to blog.



#3 After 6 yrs of anti - jihad commenting I feel I need a break, so the last few months, I have been touring around Indonesian on my bike, also taking over to Thailand and touring around there on a rented bike



During this break I have managed to download a heap of great musik. Also I have started playing with Movie Maker, and you can see the results with my previous videos. I am enjoying putting these videos together



Below is another video and the audio is from something that I found, and put together with some video clips that i stumbled on while looking for videos for "Wolosso"

For the time being i am going to concentrate on making videos, using some of the rare and obscure music gems I have found.


Wolosso is a type of erotic dance from Côte d'Ivoire (Ivory Coast).




4 comments:

Damien said...

Shiva,

Yes Shiva this blog is Haram! Its Haram and proud, just like you are!

By the way, speaking of Haram, did you see the Cat Stevens parody below?

TRIBUTE TO YUSUF ISLAM (CAT STEVENS)

I sent it to Pastorius in an email.

Pastorius said...

Shiva,
You say you lost your internet connection for awhile.

Ok. That explains why you have not responded to my emails.

I was worried about you.

:)

Anonymous said...

Pastorius

I have to be truthful, I did not open my mails for quite a while as I needed to take a break from anything to do with islam.

Thanx a lot for showing concern

BTW I had you in mind while I was putting this latest video together

Alexander Münch said...

I don't know what you had for breakfast before editing this clip, but would like to have the recipe!...