Wednesday, May 19, 2010

WTF???

Mariane Pearl should have hauled off and cold cocked the sonofabitch. Boxed his ears. Bitch slapped him.

Daniel Pearl's death captured the world's imagination???

This while signing the Daniel Pearl Freedom of the Press Act which "mandates the State Department to identify countries in which there are violations of press freedom; determine whether the government authorities of those countries participate in, facilitate or condone the violations; and report the actions these governments have taken to preserve the safety and independence of the media"

Stones and glass houses Uncle Barry. . .

2 comments:

revereridesagain said...

If Mariane completely understood, she wouldn't have been there. If I were her, nothing would have got me into that room with him except for the chance to bitch-slap him in front of the world and tell them why.

Anonymous said...

When Daniel Pearl was so brutally murdered, I happened to be wearing pearl stud earrings. I couldn't take them off. I couldn't take them off for months. And it was weird, cause I am not a prissy type, and I usually wear very small gold hoops, I mean very small. I do not remember why I was wearing the pearl studs then? I only wear them for special occasions, so I must have had some reason to have worn them? And then came the news. And that night staring at myself in the mirror, I saw them. Tore me to pieces. I still grieve for him. It is one of the casualties of Islamic brutality that tears my heart, like a little girl named Sarah, in Egypt, whose mother took her to the town barber to do her genital mutilation. He dug and dug at her to remove any vestige of a clitoris and Sarah subsequently bled to death.

Later, BO would go to Cairo and tell them what a great civilization they are.