Thursday, May 26, 2011

And The Band Played On. . .


I saw in the headlines there had been a gaffe of some sorts.I didn't bother to read the story because I figured he misspoke, flubbed the words, a catastrophic teleprompter malfunction. Nothing too exciting.

Then I saw it on Fox tonight.

Hooboy.

This is just painful to watch. A normal person would have done the decent thing and died of shame.

Guess that's what happens when you're a rock star and believe your own hype.

Somewhere, in America, the voters are missing the idiot they elected.

She's frigging laughing at him at the end.


But then again, what should we have expected?



PASTORIUS CUTTING IN HERE:
Frankly, I think the band was being belligerent, and this is an insult to our President and our nation.


I think it is disgusting.


This is being spun as, "then band thought he was done with his toast".


Bullshit! I do not buy that.


I think the band leader, and everyone in the band who played, and continued playing, ought to be fired.


When stuff like this happened to Bush, we understood what was going on and condemned the insult.


It's the same with Obama. He is our President, and this fake-assed, Emperor's new clothes, Royal-support system, does not like our American values.


Fuck them, and the red carpet they walk in on.


FUCK THEM!

1 comment:

Always On Watch said...

The Queen is thinking, when she looks over at Obama, "WTF is this fool doing? Why did we invite him here?"