Sunday, May 22, 2011

Herman Cain is no shrinking violet when it comes to understanding jihad either
 

Herman Cain: Many Muslims Want to ‘Kill’ or ‘Convert all Infidels 

Herman Cain Vows He Won’t Appoint Muslims if He Becomes President
Sadly, I think that last one may be a dealbreaker for Americans. I'm for this guy, but I think he may be unelectable, unless he clarifies that statement.


I'll give you an example, 

"If I were President, I would be sure to thoroughly confirm that any person I appointed to my own Cabinet, or to any Judicial position, did not believe in the institution of any religious law which was opposed to our Constitutional Principles and the Freedoms in which we believe. For instance, on my watch, the idea of executing Apostates, Homosexuals, or Adulterers would never be entertained."

No comments: